UK420 diary competition seed distribution

withnail

Guest yosser hughes

any chance of 5 fy9 off new era ??????????? 5 will do me plus some jungle bubba :stoned: cheer`s :bong:

see if we can get new era on the map :yinyang: i`ll squash them in before xmas

Edited by yosser hughes

lol GM

Withers I will do a diary fella can I use my own seeds got a few smotties here that need to get in the dirt in the future :smokin:

Me 2 Withers mate, Thanx to the very kind generosity of FarmerG and Chemist last year. Big up yer chess guys.

UK420 Diary comp. This will go down in history.

:yinyang:

SC

edit2+

Don't forget about me, I cant accept any seeds as I have them coming out my ears, but would love to enter with smottie if thats ok withers mate.

SC

• Like 1

Ive posted on the other thread withers

if am still in can i do the double white and the blue berry x g13 please

let us no mate so can get thong sorted thanks

Waldo the old boy

Don't forget about me, I cant accept any seeds as I have them coming out my ears, but would love to enter with smottie if thats ok withers mate.

No worries fella its all good if you've got your own seeds.I can always shout you a few spare smotties in the future to replace them if you want :yep:

• Like 3

Ive posted on the other thread withers

if am still in can i do the double white and the blue berry x g13 please

Waldo the old boy

Hi mate :)

If you look on the list I've got you down for the golden temple as thats what you asked for previously :unsure:

The blueberry X G13 have already gone mate I've just not updated the list yet, you can still have the double white if you want them though, let me know.

Trichome Jungle Seeds sounds nice Withnail so thanks mate.

Can i ask what strain of their they are please?

Here's whats left on the list chap,

Jungle Bubba - Jungle mantis X bubba mantis 4 seeds

Pops Pog X Pynamite 8 Seeds

Bubba mantis F2 7 seeds

Jungle mantis - Cheese X Pursang X mantis 3 seeds

Pine Smurf - Pynamite X Smurf 7 seeds

Let me know what you want asap :yep:

any chance of 5 fy9 off new era ??????????? 5 will do me plus some jungle bubba :stoned: cheer`s :bong:

I didn't intend to split the FY9's, I reckon a full pack grown out would give a better chance of showing what they are all about tbh.That ok with you fella ? They'll need to be started by mid June as I said originally yeah ?

I hope it`s made of leather otherwise you ain`t gonna last five minutes

• Like 4

Thanks Withers my pick is Jungle mantis - Cheese X Pursang X mantis

Jungle Bubba - Jungle mantis X bubba mantis please.

I am dieing to try santa maria and it's in the mix with these two strains.

I hope to make some seeds out of these too and donate some to the site for others to try.

Guest yosser hughes

I didn't intend to split the FY9's, I reckon a full pack grown out would give a better chance of showing what they are all about tbh.That ok with you fella ? They'll need to be started by mid June as I said originally yeah ?

oh well looks like i`ll have to opt out now then i was planning on doing 2 crop`s with them i cant do 10 in 1 grow aint got the room sorry :smokin: sorry for wasting your time.

yosser :smokin:

• Like 1

I hope it`s made of leather otherwise you ain`t gonna last five minutes

Can't beat a vulcanised rubber thong :smoke:

• Like 1

Alrite peeps gonna blow the formalities n get straight to the point-missed all this happening and no doubt I'm too late to participate-same thing with me and bidding on the Smotties ,tosser tactic!

Anyway if I can be squeezed in with some offered seeds,all the better,if not maybe I can use some of me own rare and unusual gens outta me collection!

Can ya let me know Withers,on the final set up stages of a grow tent thingy,never used before so should be interesting.

Of course I drool over the Smottie's V2/Smottie/Smottie but no doubt these went like bird flu in a Chrony Bronny ward.

nothing ventured and bearing in mind it's my feck up for missing earlier info!

Leave it wit cha then 420ers,cheers ......B

Feck,didn't see post of what's left so go wit Pine Smurf although never heard of or can Add me own if poss.let me know dooooods!

Cheers ........B