Which super hash?

Scantily

Hello chaps,

I'm off to Amsterdam on Monday and want to buy some super crazy strong iceolator type hash, can anyone recommend any?

I bought a gram of barney rubble there a couple of years back and it was ridiculous, it's the only time I've ever had to put down a joint after a few tokes and let my brain slowly piece itself back together.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Shop around there, there is plenty of bubblehash available at much cheaper prices than what the Barney rubble is sold for, probably get 3+ grams somewhere else for the same price you pay for one gram of the rubble.

Shop around there, there is plenty of bubblehash available at much cheaper prices than what the Barney rubble is sold for, probably get 3+ grams somewhere else for the same price you pay for one gram of the rubble.

Thanks for the reply, but how do I know whether the cheaper hashes will be comparable in strength to barney rubble? Don't really want to spend €20 for a gram of low strength stuff, unless someone can recommend some I'm still kind of clueless.

• 2 weeks later...

check out the hash in kadinsky - always consistent in quality and the prices are good , with a 20% discount if you buy 5 grams.

I'd recommend the 'trans himalaya' and the top 3 morrocan hashes on the menu below:

post-24436-0-91570400-1337676627_thumb.jpg

The staff don't complain when you ask to have a look and sniff of their wares either :)

toki

Black spice. 20 euros a gram.

Beats the shit out any green i smoked over in the Dam.

from which coffeeshop?