stag advice

catboy76

Hi guys, am visiting the dam on a stag next month. This is not your typical pissed up rowdy group. For that reason I'd rather avoid the very touristy places like the bulldog.

Its a group of about 8 ppl so I would prefer to visit the more spacious coffee shops. I have narrowed it down to the following choices.

Amnesia

Greenhouse

Barneys

Bluebird

Abraxas (possibly)

Does the above list sound reasonable in terms of these venues being big enough to seat our group?

One other thing, does anyone know if you can get Sats such as haze or jack herrer in the pre rolled spliff form?

Thanks in advance

Have you not heard of the issues goin on in the dam just now? id try checking to see where you're actually alloud to smoke as your a tourist and not a local mate :bong: (Evil)

I would avoid the pre-rolled J's at all cost mate! Even the neat pre-rolls taste rank!

Mellow

• Like 1

Sweet man havnt really been arsed to see whats goin down tbh, all the best for the trip :badass: (Evil)

BlueBird for hashs

Green Place is good, but have had one bad batch from them

Dampkring is consistent, really like this place

Used to like Grey Area, but everything just smelt Cheesey last time. And the que is always long. Can be good though.

In Dam, they are the only places I like buying. Other places can have gems, but not always.

Most coffeeshops are good to chill out in, especially The Dolphins. Great extraction downstairs.

Probably forgot some places, not been in a while.

The guy in BlueBird got funny with some people with caes, but provided you spend Euros, most places like non rowdy groups.

Edited by KingBlueRizla

i'd say for an easy time , it might be an advantage to try not to look like a stag do.

that's what we were advised when i had mine there anyway.

:hippy:

Yeah we will do our utmost not to act like a typical stag group. 90% of the group are pretty sensible.

@mellow, I take your point about pre rolled joints but bear in mind this is a group of 8 with only 2 ppl that can skin up. What do most people do - buy some baccy / skins then roll their own?

Yeah we will do our utmost not to act like a typical stag group. 90% of the group are pretty sensible.

to drive that point home, why not all dress up like this?

post-62037-0-31206200-1336659038_thumb.jpg

red beret, lennon shades, bob's your uncle

Edited by Ishmael