• Percy

• J4mie

• Vincent Vega

• Stealth67

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest fitduck

lol Lets hope none of you guys have ever been arrested lol

Have a couple of tats but wouldnt put a pic on here for pc plod to stumble upon ...wink wink nudge nudge :smoke:

lol

very true Lawless, but u already posted a pic of your tat lol

very true Lawless, but u already posted a pic of your tat lol

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh , you'll make me look silly lol

Feck you've got a good memory for a stoner lol

Id forgot all about untill a few months ago i stumbled on it & had EO delete it :smoke:

You bogger you lol

Did anybody watch the series Miami Ink? There was some serious tat action in it, go get it downloaded if you're remotely interested in tatooing ;)

anybody got any links to some good tattoo web sites or tattoo designer web sites. i have some good ideas for tattoos but ive never got around to puting pen to paper yet.

on a different note amsterdam has the best attoo artists / shops ive ever seen

the_shogun :unsure:

Yes, true. :rofl:

Henky Penkys did some art for the chilli peppers (elephants, indian sun, cherokee face, etc)

Tbh I have no tatoos but if I wanted that is where I'd go.

:spliff:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

not a canna tattoo but if there is ever a reason why you should not drink with your mate who has tattoo gear may this be it!

post-9580-1172834307_thumb.jpg

my mates misses was not to happy were abouts i used her lady razor :ninja:

I actually like tattoos on other people , thay can look fantastic , but I wouldn't have one done myself I dont think . I change my mind about things too often and I don't like pain .

Guest scarfaceshady

i bet that one on your chest hurt like fuck eu, the one i had across my collar bones (from shoulder to shoulder)was the worst i had by far for pain i felt the bone grinding all the way through it and was bruised for about a week or so aswell

I know the tat i want i know roughly where i want it BUT the guy i would like to do it lives in a land i cannot or choose not to reach or go to :ninja: USA :doh:

Seen the prog on TV - amazing talented guy! Why can't you go to the USA tho?

I have tats but not cana related and in a personal place ;) and I aint posting pics on a forum

post-11510-1172847703_thumb.jpg

did my first tattoo on myself, monday this week

4&1/2 hrs

bit challenging to keep a steady line as it bounced across me knee cappost-11510-1172847703_thumb.jpg

Nice work and good placement, it is difficult to find a tat that looks good on a knee cap. Much more of this and we will need a "steady lines" forum. I have loads of ink, but am not too happy putting my "fingerprints" here.

Chris Garver is good but there are better artists here in the uK. I have no idea how Chris Garver puts up with Ami.

Anyone for the Manchester tattoo show this weekend?manchester tattoo show