United Kingdom Cannabis Social Clubs (UKCSC) List

namkha

United Kingdom Cannabis Social Clubs (UKCSC) List

[edit: for background see here -

Drug Club: Spain's alternative cannabis economy

http://www.tni.org/article/drug-club-spains-alternative-cannabis-economy

and here:

EU: CANNABIS SOCIAL CLUBS - European Conduct Code ENCOD - first message of Cannabis Social Club Working Group

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=269118&st=0&p=2770984&hl=+encod%20+social&fromsearch=1entry2770984

]

2011 saw an explosion in the UK cannabis movement.

Last Update: March 06 2012 – This has been down to refusing to keep the subject a taboo any more. We are here and we are proud of what we are, all with the common love of cannabis for whatever purpose but even more importantly we are here to BRING AN END TO THE UNJUST PROHIBITION OF CANNABIS!

If you have not yet connected with any of the newly established CSCs (Cannabis Social Clubs) please find the one that you fall into. Currently these are just an online presence but as 2012 unfolds I will be releasing information that will help us progress to the next phase. All things have to start somewhere and this is the fruit of a collaboration of work by people all over the UK. If there is no group already in your area why not Grow Your Own Cannabis Community and plant the seed that could start something to make a change! We are all in this together but no one is going to do it for you.

So, in alphabetical order until there are too many to sift through – here is a list of all currently active UK Cannabis Social Clubs. This will be updated as new groups establish themselves and eventually as they grow and the phases are rolled out an interactive map will be introduced to help people physically see us grow on the map of of our little islands. This is a serious strategy to make a change via presence in the UK, we can only be heard if we make ourselves a presence. By creating a network for activists and enthusiasts people can be helped on all levels, politically, medically and socially – everyone’s message can be spread.

[these all link to the social clubs pages' in the original]

Abingdon & Oxford Cannabis Community

Barnsley Cannabis Community

Belfast Cannabis Club

Berkshire Cannabis Community

Birmingham Cannabis Club

Buckinghamshire Cannabis Collective

Bradford Cannabis Collective

Derbyshire Cannabis Collective

Devon Cannabis Club (The)

East Anglia Cannabis Social Club

East Surrey Cannabis Club

Edinburgh Cannabis Community

Essex Cannabis Club

Forest of Dean Cannabis Community

Hampshire Cannabis Community

Hertfordshire Cannabis Club

Hull Cannabis Club

Isle of Wight Cannabis Community

Kent Cannabis Consortium (The)

Lanarkshire Cannabis Club

Leicestershire Cannabis Club

Lincolnshire Cannabis Collective

Leeds Cannabis Club

London Cannabis Club

Manchester Cannabis Supporters

Merseyside Cannabis Club

Newport Cannabis Club

Northamtonshire Cannabis Social Club

North Yorkshire Cannabis Community

Northern Ireland Cannabis Community

Scotland Cannabis Community

Sheffield Cannabis Club

Sussex Cannabis Collective

Tyne & Wear Cannabis Club

Wakefield Cannabis Club

Wales Social Cannabis Club

West Midlands Cannabis Community

West Lothian Cannabis Club

West Yorkshire Cannabis Collective

There are 92 counties in the UK so ideally we would like to see at least one for each of them (no duplicates please) but already we have “East Surrey” and “West Yorkshire” to show that bigger counties will find more support in localizing the group slightly more. It will also help when future phases roll out and we bring this into the real world.

Thank you for the tremendous support in making this community and movement happen! You are the movement and you are the community, keep it fresh and keep it up to date – your freedom and happiness relies on your motivation!

Edited by withnail
to remove link to unauthorised website...ta
  • Like 7

There is one in my town, but this all happens on Facebook and everyone uses their real names, which makes it seem rather plod-friendly.

• Like 5

There is one in my town, but this all happens on Facebook and everyone uses their real names, which makes it seem rather plod-friendly.

Absolutely, there's no way I would have anything to do with something like this when it is being run on the world's most sophisticated marketing platform.

• Like 10

probably cool if your just a toker, hook ups and such maybe :unsure: but as said above us growers need to keep our heads down so not for me, this place is about as far as i stretch in the present climate :spliff:

• Like 5

There are 92 counties in the UK so ideally we would like to see at least one for each of them (no duplicates please) but already we have “East Surrey” and “West Yorkshire” to show that bigger counties will find more support in localizing the group slightly more. It will also help when future phases roll out and we bring this into the real world.

What so us cunts up in Scotland are getting classed as one 'county' :headpain:

But as has been said as its on Facepuke then for me its a non starter

• Like 1

6 if you include the adjoining counties master chapters :rofl:

I'm a cloak and dagger man me anyway Sawny fella :ninja:

• Like 1

Guest _nomad_

What so us cunts up in Scotland are getting classed as one 'county' :headpain:

But as has been said as its on Facepuke then for me its a non starter

That straight away put me off to the point where I won't even bother to look at any of their links, if that is how much effort they are prepared to put into my country, I'm afraid that is the amount of effort they are getting in return from me.

nomad

Edited by _nomad_
  • Like 1