Scorpion spliff

lovin' Mary

I think I can see tobacco in there?, Kill it.

Did you make that Lovemaryj71?, I haven't made any novelty joints since the 90's.

Did you make that Lovemaryj71?, I haven't made any novelty joints since the 90's.

No mate i have trouble rolling a normal one lol just thought it looked quite cool :yinyang:

Clever, but doesn't it waste a lot of weed, cos even though it's got 'legs' and a sting, there is only one mouthpiece?

Just wondering aobut these types of fancy spliffs earlier on today.

• 2 weeks later...

That would need a controlled burn, light the pincers first and let them burn down a bit, then light the head, then the front set of legs then the second and it could all smoke without waste, but burnt jumper time if it toenails.

A novelty thread would be cool. I remember seeing some real nice ones on here, one in particular sticks out, you could dip it in oil or something along those lines

I made this joint a while back as a prototype, never got round to making the proper sized one to scale.

Although thinking about it I made that for my birthday last year so I may well take up the gauntlet and make the real deal

Ice Cream Cone Spliff

fun but a joke, there is no way to control the different burn rates, one spur could easily hit the main joint before the others and dump the discarded rest to make the ultimate hottie burn

joint making techniques have always fascinated me, I'm lazy personally, never been properly creative on that front ever, I used to have a mate though for whom every joint was work of art, they didn't get you any higher and always contained backy & hash but he was an artist, like a barista in his own mind but he was french

Edited by distracted

• 1 month later...

makes me feel old compared to the 'double enders' we enjoyed 20 years ago lol,thats some skill even from an artistic perspective!