Legalise Cannabis March - 5 May Dublin 2012 !

dublin6

• 2 weeks later...

Who's attending one of the Global Marijuana Marches this year? I'm busy helping organise this year's Cape Canna Fest GMM in Cape Town. Our FB page says we have just under 600 people attending, which is a start. We've got some films to screen and bands lined up to play at an official after party. Should be good fun.

:skin_up::guitar:

Hey Rip, yeah I'm cool bru and you? Living and working at a backpackers in the city these days. A much better place from which to orchestrate my cannabis activism alongside my buddies from NORML.org.za. We're using this place as our temporary HQ until we manage to get some proper office space sorted. Have a look at the WordPress site and posters that we slapped together.

http://capecannafest.co.za/

The march is in two days. Really looking forward to it now. The FB event page says that at present over 800 people are planning to attend, even if we get half that number we're happy. Really good program on Radio Veritas (Catholic radio station based in Johannesburg) last night. My mate Imiel who heads up NORML South Africa was interviewed over the phone. The other two guests were a doctor and a psychiatrist. They were discussing the pros and cons of cannabis. The debate definitely seems to be picking up steam here over the last few months. I'm going to try to secure an audio file of the interview to post up here. Also have what is said to be a very interesting video about the South African dagga culture scheduled for release with the march on Saturday, hope I get a sneak preview before then. :eat:

• Like 1

and for those of us who dont use facebook?
+1 and I prefer to call it 'FaceFuck':oldtoker: Edited by Bhang Buddie
  • Like 1

I'd be there only the police will also be there and we've a tiny, tiencey population . I know some folks that are just going for a look but keeping back a little !

Edited by SilC
  • Like 1