Stocks of tasty strains at present in Amsterdam

rememberingnever

Hi all,

So making a pilgrimage to Amsterdam with the gf and a couple of her friends who aren't big smokers, however myself and the gf were wondering who'd been in the past couple of months and can vouch for any decent strains in any particular shops? Something with flavour maybe more so than hit, and hopefully stuff thats not been drying for years somewhere. Maybe some fresh nederweit lol.

Takes too much cash and time to keep looking for unique and special strains and everything smells the same in those tubs at most places!

Any recommendations would be sincerely appreciated!

I just came back on tuesday, wasnt impressed with much at all to be honest. Ive been quite a few times before but i think this trip was the worst so far for quality.

Dampkring Lemon haze was suprisingly nice though and the chocolope was pretty good. Buddah tahoe from green place was a bit dissapointing as well, the white og was better.

Personally, I take my own over with me. I find the coffee shop stuff very sub standard, and often it looks/smokes as if it has been shaken to collect polm for hash making before it is then sold on as bud!

I once gave a cafe "Dealer" a bud of "G13xHashplant". He went fucking crazy, trying to score more off me and refusing to believe it had been grown by me in the UK. The barmaid found it very good too. She gave me excellent service all day long, I never once needed to order a drink, they just appeared. If I had not been married, maybe I would've scored? :rofl:

Great trip that! I remember, the day i had to come home I packed up and went into a park to wait a while before my train. Rolled a fat spliff, and then realised I had no means to light it. A passing Dutchman came to my rescue, offering a light. We chatted for about 40 minutes about this and that, whilst I but-sucked my spliff. He was very kind and helped me find the station, and even offered to carry my bag. Nice folk, those Dutch coppers. better than ours! I doubt a Brit copper would light my spliff for me, let alone carry my bags!

Take your own, and then you'll know exactly what you've got coming when you light up!

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 2

If you want to smoke weed take your own :rofl: the hash is OK tho.

e2a Sorry Arnold, synchronised posting.

LSD

Edited by L S Diesel

So looks like it might be tough, on the boat now so too late, and I got searched so that would of sucked lol. Might have a pea of hash!

Nice story Arnold, I'd kill for some of that smoke now!

So it isn't just me.

I was in A'dam two weeks ago, and then again briefly a few days later. I bought some Jack Herrer, which I'd been eager to try and never had, from Green Place: it was dry as fuck, though better in effect than it looked. Sampled a variety of other things from other places. Nothing stood out.

Looks like growing is the way forward, and I dread it. I'm frankly a disaster when it comes to anything like that. Even with a great forum like this with all sorts of clever gifted people.

What is worth buying in A'dam, though, as people have said, is the hash. I got my standard cheapo but decent Afghan from Rusland, and some special, very lovely charras from Siberië. Mixed with acceptable weed – and what I got is that, at least – it's a good smoke.

If you read this rememberingnever try the 'cafe cityhall' nextdoor to the greenhouse coffeeshop around the corner from the hash museum. Thats where I found consistanly the best bud like mango haze, nl5haze and mouth watering blueberry of some sort. For hash the Damkring is a good bet have fun.

• Like 1

I still find Grey Area to be fairly consistent. I like a lot of what they have and I've never had shaken weed there, let alone sprayed like in Paradise.

I still find Grey Area to be fairly consistent. I like a lot of what they have and I've never had shaken weed there, let alone sprayed like in Paradise.

I would have agreed with you before this trip.

The kaligera 13euros a g was bland and weak and i tried 2 others that i cant remember what they were but dissapointing.

I tried that kaligera from.. errrr. fook, the name went from my head as i was typing then.. :headpain:

Ha.. Voyagers mun.... :rofl:

On the recomendation of the bud tender that was and i never thought much of it atall..it was one of my worse buys that was tbh..

casey jones, shoreline were nice from grey area on last trip, (altho very similar)a few others stood out but i forget... :spliff:

Kin ell, getting awfully forgetful.. :unsure::rofl:

Will come back to me when not stoned... :book:

But apart from a couple of nice strains, most shat was very samey...

Not to mention the price of the kin place.... :fart:

Hd.. :hippy:

Kandy kush grey area, very nice, got some superior batch casey jones to. :D, very cat pissy and amonia smelling lol.

Kandy kush grey area, very nice, got some superior batch casey jones to. :D, very cat pissy and amonia smelling lol.

Have a nice big fat one for me bro...

Have ya got a spare 15 euro's ya can lend me though.... :wink: :rofl:

Have a goodun bud...

HD... :smokin:

Gray area every thing on there menu was excellent. D-light and nycd was some of the nice tasting weed I smoked in the dam. Was there two weeks ago.

• 2 months later...

Bulldogs white widow, chocolope very nice, try lemon too very tasty strain, greenhouse has nice selection, tried bubblegum... Strong strain but tasted like the widow and chocolope.. Every coffee shop seemed to smell the same though.. That skunky kush smell, couldnt find blueberry but did come across kotton kandy both in soil or hydro grown and bluecheese in coffee shop 'bluebird' ( watch the stairs! )