One rule for Jesus, another for Muhammad?

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

source the koran

If you read the Quran (preferably in Arabic) then you'd know that that Sura is directed to ther early Muslim community, which fouind itself at war. Not a Museum meself I just have a thing about accuracy. It's so easy to spit cheap poison at Muhammed. It's apredictable cheap shot, I guess not worth any more time :spliff: begone mr poison prejudice, get back to the fucking bnp or sun site :spliff: Youi'd fit in nicely in either.

• Like 2

Guest butheaduk

I am not speaking against a race! Thank you very much. Explain to me how he can justify his violence or brainwashing methods of PARADISE or the way he treat women and laid down in law!? Or the way he LIED to say he is a prophet (thy never have or never will exist)

Edited by butheaduk

Congrats on completing tthe LADYBIRD translation of the quran :rofl:

oh, poison pen, re your questions, go ask a moslem, there's plenty about :spliff: Karen Armstrong has a series of excellent books about Islam. She's not a muslim, but she's really even-handed. Seems that's a much-needed quality :smokin:

And why does all this miss away from the points of what Muhammad taught!? CAAE CLOSED he was a bastard

Maybe try again butheaduk, but with one point at a time. Posting 20 things at the same time is a head-fuck for everyone, and can only be seen as an assault. If you can find a straight-forward dilemma, it might be possible to make sound gound.

And why does all this miss away from the points of what Muhammad taught!? CAAE CLOSED he was a bastard

He was probably one of the better one's inhabiting the desert around the 8th century to be fair.

Violence in the name of Islam is so commonplace we hardly notice it anymore. I see the guy who murdered the kids in Toulouse was inspired and trained by al qaida. When they are not killing Infidels they busy themselves killing each other. The religion of peace !

I didn't find Karen Armstrong objective , she is a nun and seems to glorify all religion. She is an apologist for islam.

Edited by troy

Violence in the name of Islam is so commonplace we hardly notice it anymore. I see the guy who murdered the kids in Toulouse was inspired and trained by al qaida. When they are not killing Infidels they busy themselves killing each other. The religion of peace !

I didn't find Karen Armstrong objective , she is a nun and seems to glorify all religion. She is an apologist for islam.

The fact that Armstrong is an EX nun hardly makes her an apologist for Islam :nea: She is an apologist for religion generally, which one may well criticise. Such criticism though - in order to be meaningful - should be accurate. Wiki summmaries don't count :nea:

Read the bible lately mate? You'll find more celebration of violence, rape, mistreatment of women, mass murder and genocide in the old testament than the koran!

• Like 1