how low will you go...?

splitinfinity

for me and my mates, it's almost a ritual.

we run out of green and the tray scraping starts.

roaches are raided for anything that's left over, the carpet is scrutinised and eventually you're left with half a joint of charred, fluffy crap.

it's the most horrendous, lowest thing we can think of.

but it's better than nothing, right?  

help us to feel less low by recalling your exploits   ;)

that's quite low, but we have been stretched so fqar as to load a bong of oxo cubes up as well as other kitchen herbs ;) also, if u need to skin up a giggle stick and find all ur baccy gone try tea bags

hmm i,v have quite a few of them spiffsearching exploits...ranging from removing the whole contents of my bedroom!i even checked under egde of the carpet of that one,and actually recall i did find a few lumps ;)to cutting big holes in the bottom of the sofa sure lots have done that one!but the worst i think was smoking seeds out of some tye stick yuck hope this makes ya feel not so low :D

I've inhaled a bong full of mud and messed up my bowl by trying to smoke chocolate. (Accidently). :satisfied: