Cream of the Crop - January 2012

Joolz

627 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi peeps, I'm amazed at all the votes, thanks for every one. :thumsup:

For anyone who's interested in the coloured pistils, try bat guano.

I used about 25g's per plant(Guano Kalong), top-dressed at the start of flowering.

This was the first year that I've used it, and found several plants with red/pink pistils.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Guest chopsey

... yup ... went through them all, thrice, amazing collection. then bam "look at the quality yield on that chemist!!!" not just a pretty face.

My vote went to Ratdog...

I'm not a massive hash fan but that bit of hash looks good enough to dunk in a cup of tea.. Many congrats and well done ALL for another hard decision.

Spark it UP

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Congrats one and all Wow that smottie sure looks like a hottie gets my vote.What about something to give an idea of size in the photos so we can see just how big they are Best to all Muddy

For most interesting 'shot' (not the biggest bud like soo many seem to go with)..Ahem,,, :wassnnme: ...

My vote goes to percy bud on this one..

Well done to all that made the shortlist.

Mouthwatering stuff as per guy's...

HD... :smokin:

has to be smooth for me for a second i thought i was browsing breeders mag for there lastest strains beautiful pic well done mate MR PHENO

For me, a very close call between Percy-Bud and TYS, but of coarse all entry's are knock out.

But i voted Percy-Bud, lovely detail, especially on the left hand side, where there's a little sting of bubbles between 2 hairs. :smoke: