HOLY SHIT and HAOO SUBLINGUAL

Graywolf

Holy Shit sublingual is actually the combining to two different research projects. In the process of learning to make canna lollipops, I discovered how much more palatable BHO or QWET was when combined with the cinnamon oil and the cinnamon oil acted to keep it liquid enough to drop.

I started using that as a sublingual and when the other pharmers dropped by, they often asked for some by saying, "Do you have any of that good shit?"

I was sharing a parallel study with Eloquentsolution, on the Holy Anointing Oil described in Exodus, where they were boiling cannabis, cinnamon bark, cinnamon leaf, and gum myrrh in olive oil and water.

Who knows how old the recipe actually is, because the surviving recipe is from Exodus 30, verses 22-30:

22 Then the LORD said to Moses, 23 "Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much (that is, 250 shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of fragrant cane, 24 500 shekels of cassia - all according to the sanctuary shekel - and a hin of olive oil. 25 Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil.

. . .

30 "Anoint Aaron and his sons and consecrate them so they may serve me as priests."

In using the processes of the time, they put cinnamon bark, cinnamon leaf, liquid myrrh and cannabis bud in olive oil and water. Boil the water away, strain the oil, and it is ready to use

I personally discovered it on another forum, who got it from the First Church of the Magi website @ hXXp://diversesanctuary.ning.com/page/cann...-holy-anointing

What immediately grabbed my attention as an engineer, was that if you do the math, they used about 15 ounces of land race cannabis per liter of olive oil, regardless of what else was in it. Whoa!

Sooooo, how could I resist corroborating with Eloquentsolution to make a batch and check. Since they were using the landrace cannabis of the time, its actual potency is of course conjecture, but there are some clues in the process that they used and the MSDS on cinnamon oil, which says that greater that a 1% solution will burn our skin.

So I ordered the cinnamon bark oil, cinnamon leaf essential oils, and myrrh gum, instead of boiling the natural products, as well as took the lead of Eloquentsolution conducting similar experiments and used short chain triglyceride coconut oil instead of olive oil.

After discussing it, we decided to use BHO to extract the cannabis oil and cooked it in a hot oil double boiler at 250F until quiescent.

At that point, I removed the container of BHO from the hot oil bath, wiped it off, weighed it, and added the following ingredients before returning it to the hot oil bath to stir until well mixed:

Skunk Pharm Holy Anointing oil formula:

10 grams BHO Cannabis oil

3 grams Virgin unrefined Coconut oil

.7 grams Cinnamon Bark oil

.7 grams Cinnamon Leaf oil .

.3 grams liquid Myrrh Gum

That formula actually works very well as a sublingual, but not as tasty as "the good shit", though uptake was noticeably faster.

Soooo, what could be more natural than adding candy cinnamon flavoring oil to the Holy Anointing oil, which was not only tasty but worked faster as a sublingual.

Because of its background, I named it Holy Shit!

Skunk Pharm Holy Shit recipe:

.7 grams Cinnamon Bark oil from

.7 grams Cinnamon Leaf oil .

.3 grams liquid Myrrh Gum

1 gram (Max or to taste) cinnamon candy flavoring oil concentrate

Standard pain dose for a light weight is one drop and for a high tolerance person 3 drops. Taken sublingually, some head effect is noticeable within a couple minutes, but full effect takes 45 minutes or so.

Titrate for dosage carefully if you are a light weight! Some lightweights have been discombobulated on one drop.

Heavy tolerance users on the other hand can usually tolerate six or more drops, it just doesn't relieve any more pain.

Bon appetite

Edited by Graywolf
  • Like 14

Photos would help

:smokin:

What would you like photos of?

holy annointing what? With cinnamon?

edit :stoned:

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

How about a coco-nut-job..

3 drops of coconut essence

and a shot of Malibu.

Totally topical meds lol

Saddam

• Like 2

Photos would help

:smokin:

What would you like photos of?

holy annointing what? With cinnamon?

edit :stoned:

Not much to see, but here is what HS, HAOO and HAOT look like in a container and in a smear on a white dish.

post-53972-0-73651900-1328443034_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

How about a coco-nut-job..

3 drops of coconut essence

and a shot of Malibu.

Totally topical meds lol

Saddam

Looks like a potent formula bro and one that you can use in sensitive areas and would leave little residue!

What is Malibu? Something that goes the topical, or do I toss it down the hatch while mixing the rest together?

We just adjust the HAOO formula to make the HAOT topical, which you can't use in sensitive areas, like around the eyes, but works good. It has:

10 gm Cannabis oil

8 gm virgin unrefined Coconut oil

.7 gm Cinnamon bark oil

.7 gm Cinnamon leaf oil

.7 gms liquid Gum Myrrh

3 gms Jojoba oil

• Like 1

What is Malibu?

Coconut liqueur. Bloody horrible.

Thread title changed as per request :yep:

Fixed your typo Nobody :skin_up:

You make it sound so tasty!

Can you link me to an example of the liquid myrrh gum Graywolf? The only one I can seem to find has alcohol in it, is this the right stuff?

• Like 1

Can you link me to an example of the liquid myrrh gum Graywolf? The only one I can seem to find has alcohol in it, is this the right stuff?

Try:

www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Try:

www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/

I still dont see one that specifically says 'liquid myrrh gum' theres myrrh essential oil, is this the same thing? Also do you have any idea how the weight amounts for the Holy Shit translate in to (ml)?