is there a cheat to unlock all courses on Tiger 09 Ps3?

Yamatoka

Guest bud_boi

Not sure mate, but i would be interested in it too if there is one.

Playing Tiger Woods pga 10 at the minute though, among other games.

BB

you can transfer a save game file to your ps3..with all the courses unlocked and a few other things here:

www.cheatmasters.com/files_main.php?id=480

main page:

www.cheatmasters.com/files/27160/

Guest bud_boi

I would say yes mate, definately, and you can pick it up very cheap these days from a well known auction site.

I dont own Tiger 11 or the new one, Masters i think it is but i will be adding them to my collection as soon as i can because i have heard only good things.

Cheers Weed_G for that link, just what i was looking for.

BB

:spliff:

nice one weedg !! I'll sort that tmw (in the middle of a match at the mo..

will be checking out Tiger 10 budboi.

Tiger series has to be the best stoner games there is :skin_up: :skin_up:

Without transferring a game file with all the courses unlocked like in weed_g's post there's no way to cheat and unlock all the courses without playing.

Edited by Boojum

I'll be doin that Boojum. Crap that you have to play 3 rounds of 18 holes to unlock some courses. Not got time for that, just wanna play all the courses i paid to play !!!

Thekitchensink was a cheat/password for one of the tigerwoods games but i can't remember which one.And i can't remember what it unlocked :rofl:

I used to love having a tiger woods night round my mates.We used to play 1euro a skin(skins 4 players) where everyone brought euro coins with them.And it was always on THE PREDATOR course with everything set on dificult and bad weather.Now that's golf,instead of hitting 20+ under everytime.

Tiger 07 I think that was Rtd

There should be a password, buggered if I can find it thou

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest bud_boi

ooo now you tell me Weed_G, trying to send us all to dodgy sites lol.

Nah it all looks legit to me too mate, i will be trying it in abit i will try and let you all know how it goes.

And Yes this game is the ultimate stoner game, doesnt need too much concentration so you can smoke and play without your joint going out.

Cheaters suck balls, complete the game you cack handed noob!

er...no. Just want to play all the courses with a few mates. Not sit there for hours on 1 player. Did you complete the game SodoffHussain?