Shamanism, Aliens & Ayahuasca with Graham Hancock

billyanalogue

A series of interviews by the author of Fingerprints Of The Gods, Graham Hancock

Researcher and author Graham Hancock presented his thesis that "supernatural" entities such as aliens and fairies are actually transdimensional beings that humans encounter during altered states of consciousness. The ability to shape-shift has been ascribed to both modern aliens as well as elves and other entities reported centuries ago, he detailed.

Around 35,000 to 40,000 years ago humans underwent a sudden change, and the emergence of cave and rock paintings are evidence of this, said Hancock, who noted that some of their depictions were of part human/part animal beings. He believes these represent the supernatural entities, and through altered states (probably due to ingesting psilocybin mushrooms) humans learned advanced skills from their encounters with these beings.

Listen to the interviews here:

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2011/09/shamanism-aliens-ayahuasca-graham.html'>http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2011/09/shamanism-aliens-ayahuasca-graham.html

and there's a lot more here on this blog :)

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/

Any one here ever have experiences with the supernatural? ET's, spirits etc?

Edited by billyanalogue

Nice one for the links.

A good book for anyone interested in finding out whether this is true or not is Psychedelic Shamanism by Jim DeKorne.

Happy travelling .

Something strange happened once while coming down after an acid trip. I was driving home in my van with my mates in the back (and a dog), we were nearly straight by this point. The clock in my van was correct before the trip, we knew that, but on the way back...we drove through a really thick fog cloud, strange because the weather was clear up until this point...when we drove out of it I turned on the radio. It said - "This is the BBC World Service, the time is 1.00 AM GMT"...the clock in the van said 12.00!

Part of me thinks that maybe aliens got us in the fog, who knows?

A good book for anyone interested in finding out whether this is true or not is Psychedelic Shamanism by Jim DeKorne.

I agree that we humans used mushrooms as cavemen but as for aliens and fairies, Hmmmmm

Part of me thinks that maybe aliens got us in the fog, who knows?

How was your arse afterwards? You were probably probed :wassnnme:

• Like 2

Personaly I think "aliens and fairies" are spirits, we just conjure up images so we can accept them into our fragile earthling minds.

One thing i can defintely say is 5+ g of fungi certainly introduces you to something whether its real or not i have not yet decided :hippy:

Personaly I think "aliens and fairies" are spirits, we just conjure up images so we can accept them into our fragile earthling minds.

One thing i can defintely say is 5+ g of fungi certainly introduces you to something whether its real or not i have not yet decided :hippy:

Fair do`s mate, i love a good mind cleansing dose of psilocybin, i admit it sends me into a love filled open minded appreciation of the very essence of life itself, like you say, what the fucks real at that point i don`t know lol i feel i can see the atoms at play though :stoned:

• Like 2

• 11 years later...

I know I’m digging up a way old thread here, but having watched some recent stuff with graham hancock and also Randall Carlson I searched ayahuasca and found this thread.

I think he means more ayahuasca than mushrooms, DMT.

he said that people in the Amazon, today and in history, and people in ancient times across the globe, believe the spirit travels to Orion’s Belt and then along to the Milky Way. He said that these peoples, massively separated by time and location, we’re all spoken to by these spirits or what have you whilst on ayahuasca. Which is like smoking DMT but orally absorbed and lasts longer.

idlove to try ayahuasca, but doubtful to find in the UK!

I found his Netflix documentary interesting, ancient apocalypse.

If you take enough mushrooms you can get to the same place DMT takes you. That’s what they say. it is chemically 4-HO-DMT so it shouldn’t be surprising. I have heard it from quite a few places 

ayahuasca is very different to smoked DMT, it’s supposed to be the most spiritual experience of them all but it’s not really recreational.

You can add some MAOI to freebase DMT to make changes which is more ayahuasca like (so they say) but I don’t think you meet mother ayahuasca that way!

It’s for healing trauma and physical ailments and it’s probably the best kept secret in all of medicine 

I know a little bit about it, IMO it’s a tool everyone should have in their Arsenal should the time arise

If you really need it then in this day and age you don’t need to go to the Amazon to do it. You can become the shaman! Do the work and learn the ropes and do it properly and you will be rewarded without doubt it’s a lot cheaper and I would bet my life

Nothing is better than the experience you create for yourself. Whether it’s growing weed, brewing ayahuasca or baking a cake!

that’s my 2p

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

The lady of the forest told him to stop the cannabis saying he smokes too much.I think he did because he was getting fuck all finished ie books docs house work etc. peace Goohfy.True that .

@Davey Jones

I never got a notification about your reply, so sorry, I’ve only just seen it.

I’d love to the Amazon to try it, that would be amazing, except for all the bloody bugs!

id also love to try it myself, but don’t think it’s something you can learn properly except in person. I always learn better in person anyway…

• Like 1

@Dreamer420

Some food for thought maybe 

Ayahuasca Analogs and Pharmahuasca

Other Names 

Anahuasca, ayahuasca borealis

The effects of the pharmacological principle that was discovered during the investigations of traditional ayahuasca can be imitated with other plants that contain the same constituents (harmaline, harmine, N,N-DMT/5-MeO-DMT).

Today, nontraditional combinations of plants with these ingredients are known as ayahuasca analogs or anahuasca.   

Combinations composed of isolated or synthesized constituents are referred to as pharmahuasca:

''Paradoxically, psychonautic research on pharmahuasca . . . , which is so far out of the scientific mainstream that nearly three decades had to pass before unfunded and independent scientists working underground and in secrecy put the enzyme-inhibitor theory of ayahuasca pharmacology to the test, may turn out to be at the center of research on the biochemistry of consciousness and the genetics of pathological brain function! Not only is ayahuasca research now at the neuroscientific cutting edge, but the reversible MAO-inhibitors in ayahuasca may prove to be viable, less toxic alternatives to the noxious compounds currently in use!'' (Ott 1994, 69)

The term ayahuasca analog appears have been coined by Dennis McKenna. The American ethnobotanist  Jeremy Bigwood was probably the first person to test pharmahuasca (100 mg each of harmaline hydrochloride and N,N-DMT) on himself; he reported “DMT-like hallucinations” (Ott 1994, 52). 

The chemist and chaos theorist Mario Markus used the Heffter technique (selfexperimentation) to perform extensive experiments into the optimal proportions for mixing the alkaloids:

Markus reported on the studies that he had carried out several years earlier in which the plant combinations used by Indian peoples in the Amazon region for ritual purposes were simulated experimentally.

In those experiments, Markus mixed one sample each of a representative of the β-carbolines  (harmine, harmaline, or 6-MeO-harmalane) with a tryptamine (5-MeO-DMT).

This yielded a domain of different optimal mixture ratios within which a marked psychoactive productivity with hallucinatory effects occurred. Within quite specific dosage limits, there was a good overall tolerance without serious side effects. (Leuner and Schlichting 1986, 170*) 

For Jonathan Ott, the value of the ayahuasca analogs lies in their entheogenic effects, which can help one attain a more profound spiritual ecology and a mystical perspective. Ayahuasca and its analogs can induce a state of shamanic ecstasy, but only when used at the proper dosage:

Shamanic ecstasy is the real “Old Time Religion,” of which modern churches are but pallid evocations. Our forebears discovered in many times and places that in the ecstatic, entheogenic experience, suffering humankind could reconcile the cultivated braininess, which isolated each individual human being from all other creatures and even from other human beings, with the wild and feral, beastly magnificent bodies that we also are. . . . There is no need for faith, it is the ecstatic experience itself that gives one faith in the intrinsic unity and integrity of the universe, in ourselves as integral parts of the whole; that reveals to us the sublime majesty of our universe, and the fluctuant, scintillant, alchemical miracle that is quotidian consciousness. . . . 

Entheogens like ayahuasca may be just the right medicine for hypermaterialistic human-kind on the threshold of a new millennium which will determine whether our species continues to grow and prosper, or destroys itself in a massive biological Holocaust unlike anything the planet has experienced in the last 65 million years.

The Entheogenic Reformation is our best hope for healing Our Lady Gaea, while fostering a genuine religious revival for a new millennium. (Ott 1994, 89–90) 

Recipes.... 

The encyclopaedia of psychoactive plants - C Ratsch

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 2