my new tattoo

RyAnW420

thankyou for the warm welcome :) haha the bunk bed was at work dude was on the night shift so its a place to get a quick sleep between shifts

Welcome to UK420 Ryan, is that a bunkbed behind you? Your not residing at her majesties are you :rofl:

Nah the nick beds don't have top rails like that. :wassnnme: You gonna have anything added to that Ryanw20?.

TS :smokin:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Welcome to UK420 Ryan, is that a bunkbed behind you? Your not residing at her majesties are you :rofl:

Nah the nick beds don't have top rails like that. :wassnnme: You gonna have anything added to that Ryanw20?.

TS :smokin:

lol yeah and everything is green :guitar:

• Like 1

ha ha thinking about full sleeve but sorta swaying towards half sleeve with ganj leafs etc.

Im gonny get a pink floyd style sleeve i think.

Already got the wall dvd cover on my upper arm. There is plenty floyd art to choose from man.

Gotta love the tatts. Get in m8.

Nice one

• Like 1

I don't think it's too smart posting pics of your tattoos on here. :nea: You are supposed to be keeping your identity secret. :ninja:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Nice tat :) I had a few done recently, well months ago now actually, time flies... ANYWAY im going off topic lol

I got a weed leaf on my elbow with a skull on the top uhm, spike? idk what you call that part :P Got a few clowns on my bicep, a clock on the inside of my bicep with the time 4:20 (Obviously! :rofl: ) I got a couple of panto masks too, a buddah on my forearm, gonna get a few more to finish the sleeve when I got time :)

And linking most of it together is smoke from the weed leaf :P In the smoke are a few skulls too, but made to look as if the smokes parting to make the skulls, I'll post pics when I get time! :D

p.s The picture I use on my profile to the left there is the bicep done but I have more done now, that pic is old! :P

Edited by Ackrite
  • Like 1

I have to wonder about the sanity of posting such identifiable things on a site dedicated to something so far less-than-legal as cannabis.

• Like 1