upcoming dam-age

RIBTICKLER

hey guys,hope all is well!!! :skin_up:

so were just planning a little trip to the dam for end of sept and was wondering if anyone had any recomendations for accommodation out there?

Its a lads weekend away so obviously were trying to keep costs down so we have more cash to spend whilst were out there.

thers's gonna be a minimum of 4/5 folks going up to possibly 8/10 depending on how successful the other guys grovelling is going to there other halves.

so far flights are running at £65 return from brizzle and would need 3 nights accommodation.

If anyone has somewhere they can recommend please let me know

thanks in advance

Get in touch with Greenhouse Effect on Warmoestraat.....they have some great appartments that would suit a group like yours down to the ground.

Good prices and great location. They do an excellent breakfast too which is served until late......great for stoners. Discount on bar drinks and on their weed too; what could go wrong?? :)

Have a good time.

try the globe its a hostel its where my mates stay every year its ok not 5 star or anythink but rooms are ok and you can all shared which is good for the sesh later on it has food suppose to be english lol and it no too bad as far as price goes . your not on the outskirts either so plenty to see if you know what i meen lol ooooppppppsss that right you dont :blushing: well you will have a BLAST BUT BE GOOD and check out easttobook.com :thumsup:

You can grow better than the 'Dam can show streaky, in the 'Dam you pay over the odds (tooristaa) however you do get to toke in a Coffee Shop with NO hasaslesss :yep:

Bob's youth hostel & the flying pig are reasonable & smoker friendly.

Rotterdam carnival today I think, great day out.

Bill

Hotel de Koopermoolen on Waarmestraat is a good one too, just ask for a smoking room. Prices are good and it's just opposite Hill Street Blues.

The guy in there looks like Kevin Spacey

Hotel de Koopermoolen on Waarmestraat is a good one too, just ask for a smoking room. Prices are good and it's just opposite Hill Street Blues.

The guy in there looks like Kevin Spacey

Ha ha , I'll have to check that out when im there on sunday :)

toki