Things I do

puglins

now that I've got the "photoshop bug" I think I should start a thread and show the way I a finding me feet with it...

here's what I've learnt so far...

how to turn this.....

post-66921-0-50840800-1310877761_thumb.jpg

oh... and.... a work in progress lol

[note to self, dont post on uk420 while drunk lol ]

post-66921-0-52278000-1310878499_thumb.gif

Edited by puglins

my missus wont tell m.. but with a quick snoop around on the net lol your looking at a couple hundred minimum..?

apparently there is a free on that is just as good.. its called GIMP.... lol im nt joking!

hth puglins :yinyang:

Hello mate.

I was wondering how much it costs to buy photoshop?

lol you fishing?

I like that effect where the shark bursts out the picture. Try that with other animals man.

I like that effect where the shark bursts out the picture. Try that with other animals man.

Thankyou very much bud, will do :smokin:

E2A loving the animation side of it!

Edited by puglins

Yeah im feeling the shark. Looks like its coming out of a photograph. Where the background is blury. You could have the photo on a tabletop or something. Like that one tho. Good effect that is.

• 2 weeks later...

it costs a good 700 pounds at least for photoshop IIRC, but you can download the trial after signing up to adobes website and then if you have a peek on a very popular website of a piratical nature the crax are easy to find.

As the previous poster noted GIMP (graphical.image.manipulation.program) is also very, very, good and won't get you into trouble. Imagine FX magazine usually has a cover disk with trials of photoshop and painter on it as well.

Finally, if you really want to melt your brain, try zbrush a 3d painting program, it can produce insanely detailed images very easily - but be warned the UI is mind-boggling. google zbrushcentral for a look at what better men than I can accomplish.

Have fun dude, I've been working in the industry for about a decade and the tools just get better and better! :D