i burned my pipe

close_to_me

i put my baby metal pipe and some water on to boil for a few minutes, when i was really stoned....called my mom to chat (thought it was a good idea) and forgot about my pipe.  the crazy macedonian guy i live with knocked on my door and shrieked, "um, something's burning!"  the corridor smelled of scorched metal, vinyl, and residue for days and days.  i threw the pan away.  i think i'll give my pipe a proper funeral.  all the paint was burned off (pretty blue) and the mouthpiece started to corrode down to the threads.

anyway,

what can i use as a substitute in an emergency?  for either bud or hash.

ack, must obtain new piece.

:wow:

i know how you feel man! For my twentieth, my friend bought me a really nice glass pipe, one of those twisty spirally ones. And about 2 days later, it was dropped and the bowl fell off! it was ok though because the culprit took it back with him, fixed it up with some glue, and brought it back, good as new(almost, you could hardly tell it had been broken)

Ahh! Devestation! Hope you get yourself sorted out soon mate...

home made bongs can be great as a tempory smoking device

Can be? They are great!

Just don't forget to spend time on making it airtight...

• 1 month later...

Upon participating in a smoke session with my friend, we got back to the old days when we first started to smoke, neither of us could roll, an 1/8 could last us for a week, and when anyone could have sold us anything.

We were remembering the different types of smoking methods which we would used to get stoned. One was the ledgendary "Kettle Pipe". The kettle pipe was nothing to do with cups of tea but was the cup which you use to fill an iron with water, it worked perfectly, the spout acted as the pipe and the hole where you fill it with water acted as the gauze (with a little tin foil, of course) this would get us fuct.

We have never used it since, as it was so resin'd up we threw it away, but give it a try you never know.

:satisfied: