Rotterdam

~nobody~

Just wondering if anyone can offer any recommendations of coffeeshops in Rotterdam.

We're planning a family holiday this summer, looking at getting the ferry across to the hook and then driving down through Belgium and France, stopping at EuroDisney for the day and then on to potter around Brittany for a bit. We'd planned on doing an overnight in Dam but looking at the map it makes a lot more sense to just go to Rotterdam but I've no idea about the coffeeshop scene there.

e2a Just noticed 'Storm' just round the corner from the ferry terminal in the Hook. Anyone know anything about it?

Edited by ~nobody~

Sensi Smile is good.

I have read good reviews of London koffieshop.

I also used to use a cheap "take out" coffeeshop on Niewe Binnenweg, looks like a head shop but I cant remember the name i'm afraid.

Try this ~nobody~ hxxp://www.coffeeshopsamsterdam.com/outside-ams/rotterdam.html (XX 2 TT) you should find most of the CS's in Rotterdam given a mention :oldtoker:

I think that coffee shop is called Pluto. There is Witte de Witte near the centre which has a good.

The scene is much more low key and local in Rotterdam. I really like the place. A lot more real than the toy town that is Amsterdam.

Try this ~nobody~ hxxp://www.coffeeshopsamsterdam.com/outside-ams/rotterdam.html (XX 2 TT) you should find most of the CS's in Rotterdam given a mention :oldtoker:

There's no actual reviews of any of them there though sadly. ACD has some but they're mainly all pretty old so I was just hoping for some more recent personal experiences.

Will check out what I can of those suggested, thanks guys. Might also see if there's any info on channels I guess.

Sorry mate, I last went in the 90's, I remember going to the Dree Musketeers I think it was called, all Rastafarians in there.

To be honest the weed wasn't much good. We fucked off to the Dam after a few hours :wink:

Hope you have better luck :)

Guest weirdofmouth

I was in Rotter a few years ago on a seed hunt.

I found several of the flower/horticultural shops have a herb section where you can pick up weird and cheap ganja seeds.

One of the owners even invited me back to his breeding farm to check his system and buy some bud but I didn't have time...

Good luck!

Sensi Smile is good.

I have read good reviews of London koffieshop.

I also used to use a cheap "take out" coffeeshop on Niewe Binnenweg, looks like a head shop but I cant remember the name i'm afraid.

Sensi smile is a good one only a few kinds on offer though, a little disappointing. All top quality :yahoo: Niewe Binnenweg was the place up and down but it was a while since I was last their definitely more chill and local than dam. It used to be more for less money but as I said it has been a while