lakes in the southeast

disciple of the bud

hey all ive just moved up to ramsgate and sadwich way and saw cottington lakes and fisheries. a few people have said its one of the best down here but havent tried out the lakes for a while... just wondering if anyone's visited it? or have any ideas where i could find a quiet lake ?

• 1 year later...

hey all ive just moved up to ramsgate and sadwich way and saw cottington lakes and fisheries. a few people have said its one of the best down here but havent tried out the lakes for a while... just wondering if anyone's visited it? or have any ideas where i could find a quiet lake ?

Allright mate, i live in Margate and there is a water in sandwich, its behind that big pharmasutical place called phzers or something like that, its 55 acre and very, very deep. it has carp and course fish but it doesnt hold like 40 or 50 lb carp. I will be fishing there next week for eels, thats all i fish for. Infact im just starting up after a few years off so im kind of buzzing again, ive even just bought a new car so i can go regulary because a cab would cost me £36 a time to go, i thought fuck that and went out and bought a landrover freelander. if you read this pm me and we can meet up some time......cheers