E.t. Humming Eagle

zorchmedia

Put this one together in PhotoShop. Things should move around and shape shift in the background if you stare at it for a while. hope you like it. lol

hum1.jpg

Here is a link to my gallery if you want to check it out.. :stoned:

Deviant Art Gallery ;)

Thats wicked mate...love the "mother natures revenge" pic...excellent!

*starts some jealous mumbling and starts drawing stick men badly*

Guest BushBandicoot

Very nice indeed zm, just been having a look through your gallery and you've some top notch stuff there :wassnnme::):thumsup:

Thanx for all the great comments!! :ouch: I`me getting on a roll these days...more to come soon . You people are all inspirational.... Talent of all forms abounds in this forum! :guitar:

excellent m8

do i need to send a donation if i choose it as my wallpaper?

i won't even open photoshop me, too bloody complicated for image resizing, thats about the complexity of my digital image wizardry.

top notch stuff m8.

seriously tho, do you mind if i print some out and frame them?

Just thought i'de mention...although everything I've done is copywrited, I have no problem at this time, with people using it for non-commercial purposes.

Most of my images on the net have been drastically reduced in resolution and size, so I`me keeping the print quality stuff on ice till I figure out the buisness end of it.

Buisiness and orginization is not one of my skills, so it may take a while. :unsure:

Meantime, copy, paste, slice, and dice it all you want...just remember to give my galllery link to anybody that likes it. :blub:

Thanx again for the terrific responce!! Cheers!! :spliff:

• 5 weeks later...
if you stare at it for a while

...about 3 seconds here.....:bunny:

Amazing work Zorch ;) naa-noo naa-noo

Very organic..and full of texture 10/10