Just a nice little story

Frighty420

Hi. Me again. Here's not much of a story but it made me happy so I just felt I'd mention it.

Me and my girlfriend went to the dealers on friday, picked up our usual q of some nice green. Spent friday night and yesterday chilling out, she goes home again last night to let me get some work done. Calls me up this afternoon and wants to come round. She gets round, tells me she has a present for me.

At this point, I'm not really sure what to say. Her presents go from the inane (a sandwich), the useful (packet of Marlboro), the sentimental (a leaf pendant) and the just plain wierd (A dancing hamster with dreads, a jamaica t-shirt and floppy rasta hat that sings 'pass the dutchie'). Today she really outdid herself. Reaches into her bag and pulls out a half-ounce of green. Turns out she got a cheque through from her work and decided to blow it all on weed.  :) Ain't she just the coolest?

-

Frighty, a stoner in love

Yes we are all jealous, Friday night and no man to cuddle up to.  Enjoy.

Maybe you should invest in half oz of green ;)

Yeah, definitely a cool girlfriend   :cool:

Joolz is right redeyegirl. Maybe you could look into the seduction qualities of half an oz of green. I'm sure it would reel in most of the lads on this site!!

Chip

Maybe you could look into the seduction qualities of half an oz of green. I'm sure it would reel in most of the lads on this site!!

That would tempt me and I'm not even single  :oldtoker:

how can you all be such cheap whores....it would take at least a half bar to win my love  :D  lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive just registered to uk420, and just happened to stumble across posts from my boyfriend (frighty420) i thought what he was saying was cute and it cheered me up no end after a bad day. Then i found another of his posts about me and my little accident with a seed (im still sorry) but just wanted to let him know that he he the most loveable stoner i have ever met. :woot: