Some Photos

tinder

The 'angel' really was there...took the shot using a wide angle lens from standing with the camera held by hand while the wind was blowing the sand along the beach...though I prefer to think that it was more spiritual than that, was with a certain crazy Californian woman that I know, who kept shouting at me 'to 'just take the damn shot!!'...so i did, and that was the result. Trying to build up a portfolio at the moment that I can send to a friend of hers who publishes calenders in the States...she reckons that I could sell stuff like this to Americans...gonna give it a try, I've nothing to lose.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinder

• contico

• Joolz

• moondance

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really nice pictures. curious to know where these pics where taken - just general area, as I cannot tell from the bridge or landmarks. Also what do you mean by angel in the photo - did'nt see that. You mean the person in red sweater coming out of the entrance?

Once again, thanks for the compliments. Here's another, taken at Dunkeld:dunlkeldtreesreflectionsweb_copy.jpg

Edited by tinder

Top Shots really beautiful. Dunkeld i love it used to work and live there Lovely. you have great talent.

Gizmo, i'm only on 56k dial up so sending you full res shots would be near impossible. Thanks for the compliments Rocky and Maj, glad you like them. Here's another few.

churchpoppies(1).jpg

poppy5.jpg

treesilehouette%20copyweb.jpg

Edited by tinder

• 2 weeks later...

Tinder, I love what you are doing with the sky scapes, really really good, keep at it and keep adding them.

Mine are a bit more modest but if you would like to see some of my recent work.

www.wildquests.com

I've recently purchased a Canon 300D, shit its so good to work in the digital world, instand view of your shoots makes it even more fun.

HK