So I'Ve Stopped Smoking (Tobbaco)

Guest SmokeyToke

Yeah had a couple of one skin pures, much better taste but didn't burn great and can be hard to get a drag off, I'll have to adjust my rolling for now.

Yeah it really needs to be properly dried to smoke pure, if it's got any moisture left in it it just won't stay lit. Also makes it harder to get it fine enough to roll properly I find. Plus you're losing the saltpetre from the fags so it's a lot less forgiving all told.

Also got a new bong, cough cough. Not big on bongs, really burnt weed just doesn't taste nice. Lookin' like like it'll be a vape purely for the lungs.

2p:

try reducing the amount ..when u can inhale/exhale what's in the bowl without coughing you have the sweet spot ..even if it means 3 bongs in row to get what you need ..bongs are good for the transition between baccy joints and say vapes or puro ..as you still get the same dig in the lungs without the baccy and far less smoke .. every time u feel a baccy-joint craving, hit the bong ..this will confuse and eventually reprogram the brain..at least the part that thinks it needs tobbaco

• Like 1

Also got a new bong, cough cough. Not big on bongs, really burnt weed just doesn't taste nice. Lookin' like like it'll be a vape purely for the lungs.

2p:

try reducing the amount ..when u can inhale/exhale what's in the bowl without coughing you have the sweet spot ..even if it means 3 bongs in row to get what you need ..bongs are good for the transition between baccy joints and say vapes or puro ..as you still get the same dig in the lungs without the baccy and far less smoke .. every time u feel a baccy-joint craving, hit the bong ..this will confuse and eventually reprogram the brain..at least the part that thinks it needs tobbaco

what weed g said :yep:

I find I get through much less weed in the bong than spliffs even when I typically serial-smoke em. Loads less but I love spliffs too much to quit em. Quit filthy baccy and baccy based spliffs some 6-7 months ago. Weed tastes nicer and food does but I haven't found myself smoking less weed :nea: If anything I still chain-smoke spliffs just save £50 pw on fags. Luckily when we move soon I can have 2 flower tents and finally get fully independent :yahoo:

Edited by Arbuscule

Well done mate!

I'm lookin to buy a volcano at some point. I smoked tobacco for 8 years before I gave up, 9 years ago.

Smoking pure just makes sense to me, why on earth would I put nasty tobacco in my lovely joint?

I don't cough at all in the mornings really, but I only smoke about half a gram a night, if that. The joint I just finished I rolled up the day before yesterday. And the joint I will roll very shortly will probably be finished Friday night.

I tried a few months of just smoking bongs and whilst it does make your stash go further, there is nothing quite like a nice spliff.

My personal preference (and by username along I know you will disagree) are the clear papers, Grassleaf Transparent Clear. Perfect size and width, if you tried similar papers before and didn't like them, it's well worth trying clear papers again, the whole point of clear papers becomes very obvious when smoking pure: They burn slowly, they taste of nothing and can be unrolled and rerolled when spicing a joint up with a bit of hash.

Rambled on a bit lol. Time to roll that joint...

Smoking pure just makes sense to me, why on earth would I put nasty tobacco in my lovely joint?

:yep: same viewpoint!!

cheers everyone, i feel dead proud of myself now :)

Gonna flip between bong and one skinner tonight

Nice one dude :yep:

I eat most of weed i consume since i quit backy, i love the gently creeping high and it lasts ages

Guest SilvaRizla

cheers everyone, i feel dead proud of myself now :)

Gonna flip between bong and one skinner tonight

Nice one dude :yep:

I eat most of weed i consume since i quit backy, i love the gently creeping high and it lasts ages

i used to enjoy eating it, haven't for a few years coz it sent the mrs off her nut once. She won't touch it now so i don't bother just for me

5 weeks tuesday just gone since the end of the weed and no more tobacco as well, mainly due to a sore throat, i'm at that age when any ache or pain takes on all the ominous possibility of the grim reapers hand on my shoulder, however the outdoor grow is underway so i will abstain until sept/oct but am interested in any throat sensitive suggestions anyone has, heard the vapouriser hurt the throat and i don't really want to eat it unless thats the only option