Anyone Used A Vapourgenie?

fishonthedish

Just wondered if anyones used a vaporgenie? If so are they any good? I was thinking of getting one 'cause there healthier than a normal pipe, cheaper than a vaporizer and are portable. But thought I'd get some feedback here first to see if there all there cracked up to be.

:yinyang:

I've got one. It's my out of the house vape, at home I use my verdamper.

I like it. The chamber is big enough for a few decent hits, you don't have to reload it every ten seconds. It doesn't get too hot, you can take a hit and put it back in your pocket. I have the short wooden pipe version, which is just a little too big to keep comfortably in your trouser pocket for a long time. If your going to use it outdoors, I recommend a torch lighter. A normal lighter works too but is difficult to handle when there's wind.

Thanks for the advice dude. I'm trying to cut down on my smoking and increase my vapeing so I'll get one and a torch lighter next month when I get payed.

Edited by fishonthedish