Arizer Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Serpent

Mrs Serpent had a bit of a health scare the other day and so has made a conscious decision to quit the baccy and so has bought herself an Extreme-Q Vaporizer which arrived today :yahoo: the downside is she’s stamped her authority on it and said its hers, not ours as she knows I’ll take over or break it and she does have a point :D

I have to say, so far I’m quite impressed as the only vaporizer I’ve used was called a Blue Meanie I think it was called over 10 years ago and tbh, it was complete tosh, this thing though is in a different league, had 3 bags of Fast Bud earlier and I was blitzed :hippy:

I’ve got a couple of questions though, what’s the best temps to use, I think I’m right in thinking that the higher the temp, the more intense the high?

Also, what do folk do about replacement bags, do they have to be of a certain type/size?

Mrs Serpent had a bit of a health scare the other day and so has made a conscious decision to quit the baccy and so has bought herself an Extreme-Q Vaporizer which arrived today :yahoo: the downside is she’s stamped her authority on it and said its hers, not ours as she knows I’ll take over or break it and she does have a point :D

I have to say, so far I’m quite impressed as the only vaporizer I’ve used was called a Blue Meanie I think it was called over 10 years ago and tbh, it was complete tosh, this thing though is in a different league, had 3 bags of Fast Bud earlier and I was blitzed :hippy:

I’ve got a couple of questions though, what’s the best temps to use, I think I’m right in thinking that the higher the temp, the more intense the high?

Also, what do folk do about replacement bags, do they have to be of a certain type/size?

Yes, the higher the temp the stonger the high.

You can get spares online, just google them...

There's no comparison between the 2, the downside is there not exactly cheap but a lot cheaper than a volcano

I've said it before I'll say it again. Ive gone from 5 X 50/50 spliffs a night to about 0.3 grams a night. Awesome bit of kit. Helped me give up tobacco too :yep:

and still not as effiecent as the herbal aire ...how many times do i have to say that to convince people lol..the extreme is a lovely bit of kit though and you`ll soon work out the lower temps are for functioning daytimes ..come evening the temp will rise and before long your arse will be best friends with the settee

I've said it before I'll say it again. Ive gone from 5 X 50/50 spliffs a night to about 0.3 grams a night. Awesome bit of kit. Helped me give up tobacco too :yep:

Well that's the aim, to give up baccy, mrs serpent smokes ciggies as well as spliffs, whereas I'm just spliffs, so the nico hits are gonna be the main stumbling block.

and still not as effiecent as the herbal aire ...how many times do i have to say that to convince people lol..the extreme is a lovely bit of kit though and you`ll soon work out the lower temps are for functioning daytimes ..come evening the temp will rise and before long your arse will be best friends with the settee

Don't listen to Vince. He works for Herbal Air. Infact I might start reporting his posts as spam lol

lol I've been reading about vince's herbal aire rants :D I have to say, I knew very little about vaporizers and what was available before the Extreme Q turned up on our doorstep as mrs serpent did all the research before buying it, I think she's made a cracking purchase though :D

If the bags are anything like the volcano then you can use oven bags from any good supermarket. On the plus side, they're a lot quieter than volcano bags and cheaper.

Don't listen to Vince. He works for Herbal Air. Infact I might start reporting his posts as spam lol

if only ..id make a fortune ..fuck it ill email them and tell them they owe me big time for all the extra sales .

as for bags ..dont use polythene bags ..oven bags are crinkly and noisy ,i found waitrose sell a freezer bag that is blue in colour and not polythene ..about a foot and half long so its perfect for two people .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

i use an extreme q and i like it set on 210 thats fine for me. A great investment too i also got sick of baccy and feel much healthier using the vape.

Thanks for the tips on the bags stoned & vince and you use 210 franco, we've been settling on about 200, but might whack it up a notch for night time vapes :D