Joint rolling

Frighty420

Heh. Okay, it's me again. Stoned as ever.

My latest smoke got me wondering... What style of joints do other people roll?

Personally I'm fairly simplistic. For a couple of people or when toking solo, I use single king-skins. For a larger group, a build using regular skins (2 long, 2 wide).

And... Roaches? How does anyone else roach theirs? Mine tend towards a 1.5cm long x 1cm wide, rolled to about 3mm.

I've seen long strips rolled into what would look like a spiral end-on, roaches anything from 2mm to about 7mm, roaches with another piece of folded cardboard inside... And this is only for casual smoking.

Aaand... Rolling mats. Some of my smoking buddies think they're a gift from god, others think that they're the spawn of satan.

Just looking for input. :angry:

-

Frighty

Stoned utterance of the day - (holding an 18" joint) "It's just a roll-up! Really!"

Either 3 sheet green rizla - two together, one over the midlle to join..

Or maybe Lightweight king size Swan papers (they're just a little longer than regular king-size) if I'm on my own or running low.

When it comes to making nice roaches, I do like to stick a little 'A' (for Andy) in there if it's an especially nice J! a big phat cone....

And rolling mats.... Big downer - we had a mate who used a R.M... He worshipped it, saying how fast and easy it was to build up - till he saw the rest of us building 5 sheets by the time he'd got the baccy in his....

Smokeon. :satisfied:

King size slim blue Rizzla are nice...

But I must admit that I much prefer sharing a big phat one.

Has anyone tried those Miami Blunt things??? You can get 1/2 oz in there and it is sooooo smooth...

I only said you could get 1/2 in...

I couldn't do that

As you say at £70 a shot I think I'll make it last a bit longer!!! :0

I have tried blunts they are charoots or cigars from america that are cut open the tobacco removed from the inside, just leaving the outer leaf, they are then filled with green and rolled back up . they sit you on your arse if they are full of good green

Gold kingsize smoking slims, pure hemp tips, and 1/3 green / 2/3 tobacco or 1/2 / 1/2 if im flush. Good smoking papers are essential and can be found in almost any largish town or city. At very least i would try and get bleach free papers, taste like shit and taint the green. Most Rizzla have been bleached, but they do sell unbleached papers too. The Smoking range of papers is the most consistent and easily obtainable papers i have found. :angry:  

P.s. i use a credit card for the final flip part of the roll. Mad i know but hey it works for me

Rolled 'em this, rolled 'em that way....

Nowadays I have a king size rolling tin - just whack the goodies in, lick a king size blue rizla and Bob's yer Marley so to speak. Lazy bastard, yes! But I also get dodgy fingers some days which makes manual activity hard {Oo-er missus!}.

Roaches? Postcards folded in half over and again until the desired size is attained - no mess, no waste and a perfect roach every time!

Im wid u Jock,

Smoking Gold Slims ! doooo it !!! for me anyways and as for roaches, the head stall in town sells books of unbleached non glossy roach material all perforated and ready for the connoisseur  :D;)

I also like to toke me proto pipe its excellent,

:peace:  :(

:(  I use 3 blue rizla - one to stick the others together- and a rolling mat.

Whoami, you could do the biz with a scrap of newspaper and get it smokable! all one- handed too :rock:

for me its gotta be ocb slims, hemp smoking ecos (or smoking joe's as we've termed them...maybe it'll catch on one day?) or blue rizla slims or blue king sized at a stretch. i tend to just roll single skin spliffs with about a 2.5mm diameter roach..i used to do roaches about 1.5cm..but i've started to reduce the length recently as it can cane up the flap on the packet of papers too quickly. for long one i like using hemp rips, but i havent had any for a while so i've been sticking papers together recently.

for some examples of my style heres some links to the old og rolling competition:

couple of mine here

same alias as on uk420.