Amsterdam - 23.03.-28.03

hemlok

High everyone, i trust we are all safe and well ??

my buddy and i are going to be in amsterdam for 5 nights from 23.03 to 28.03 and if ANYONE would like to meet up have a chat and a rite good smoke of course then please get in touch via this post and we will arrange a time and a place :D

take care and keep safe everyone

H :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again hope we are safe and well ??

My buddy has setup a toke & talk at Voyagers coffee shop for the 26th March @ 16:00 if you are in town please feel free to stop by ;)

Take care

h

• 2 weeks later...

me and the mrs will try and pop in for a smoke if thats cool with you hemlock (if we dont totally forgot :stoned: ), were over next weekend :)

• 3 months later...

alrit riserto we met hemlok there and me and the mrs didnt think voyagers was all that tbh, got a few bags of cant remember what from there and a couple of them were mainly leaf which is a bit of a pisstake @15 euros a pop. bar420 :unsure: was pretty damn good though as were the various greenhouse coffeeshops(id need the mrs here to say which other shops were good, shes the one with a semi decent memory).