The Green Place menu

Psycho.T.Kid

6 of us are going to Amsterdam in the morning for 4 days & after looking around for the latest coffeeshop menus i came found a vid on youtube of the menu from the Green Place. WOW! I cant believe the menu, its like its a menu for a Cali medical club. The prices are decent too, they had: OG Kush, Cany Kush & OG Rascal for 14E, Lemon Larry, LA Cheese (3rd place 2010 cannabis cup), Lemon OG, Green Crack & Chocolope for 13E Grape Ape & Amnesia Gole for 12E HEadband & Trainwreck for 10E. Apart from the Trainwreck, Chocolope & the OG Kush i have never seen these in England. I know LA Cheese is a Big Buddha strain, but i've not know anyone to grow it yet.

Has anyone tried any of these strains recently? finding the clip (www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWU2HAUswVU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL) has got me really exited about going now. TBH the only time i have been there before i got the house special of 5g of AK 47 for 35E back in feb 2009 & i didnt find it to clever, but this place is now second on the list of coffeeshops to go to now & thats only cos the Prix D'ami is next to our place so we are going to start there on the S5-Haze & the sleaze!

The hash in the Green Place looks quality too, the Twizzla looks like fudge!

Was in Green Place at the start of Nov,they had about 4 different kush strains all at 15euro a g,asked to have a look/sniff at the 4 diff kinds none smelt strong/potent n the bud tender was a moody git,if im spending 15euro on a g on bud i wanna c what im buying,when asked what he would recommend he replied 'all of them' then scowled?!, cant remember what we got in the end(not a good sign!) I hope its a different story 4u this time! Make sure and have a look b4 you buy n Im sure u will have a blast! Dampkring had sum nice diesel at 9euro a g it was v nice tasting n had a real nice high,its only 5 mins walk from the station! Enjoy the trip mate!

Cheers for posting this psycho, Over there for a couple day next month

Let us know how you get on fella. Hope its good stuff been lookin forward to trying this place out.

Was in Green Place at the start of Nov,they had about 4 different kush strains all at 15euro a g,asked to have a look/sniff at the 4 diff kinds none smelt strong/potent n the bud tender was a moody git,if im spending 15euro on a g on bud i wanna c what im buying,when asked what he would recommend he replied 'all of them' then scowled?!, cant remember what we got in the end(not a good sign!) I hope its a different story 4u this time! Make sure and have a look b4 you buy n Im sure u will have a blast! Dampkring had sum nice diesel at 9euro a g it was v nice tasting n had a real nice high,its only 5 mins walk from the station! Enjoy the trip mate!

Aye, I had the same kinda situation when I went to the green place, moody bud tender who makes you feel very awkward when chosing to spend your hard earned.

Good luck PTK with your dam trip and don't forget to go to Cafe 420, the main Kandinsky and Katsu!

Are we to expect a full report with shots when you return?

toki