Only 4 days to go!!

cheesehead

Only 4 days till i'm back in the dam, i'm getting that buzz like a kid at xmas lol

any last suggestions for good hard hitting strains to look out for.

cheers

CH

Edited by cheesehead

:yinyang: you lucky thing I hope you have a good time :bong: Don't forget we want a full report when you get home. :yahoo:

Enjoy your self. :smokin:

Edited by Toe rag

Av a good one CH

Ez Rizla+,

i'm gonna love it mate, got my euros today and i'm ready for action.

i'll come down and hook up with you when i get home, that barneys Blue sounds nice. Been getting some nice bits up here so thing are looking better :smoke:

see you soon mate.

CH

Two that spring to mind are;

Barney's Farm - Crimea Blue

Sagarmatha Seeds - Matanuska Tundra

:skin_up:

i'll be at barneys on tuesday, i'll check the Crimea Blue if it's in stock. Where did you see the Matanuska Tundra?

cheers for the heads up.

CH

:yinyang: you lucky thing I hope you have a good time :bong: Don't forget we want a full report when you get home. :yahoo:

Enjoy your self. :smokin:

Full smoke report and pics on my return, just need to clear some space on my sd card now ready for the weed shots :smokin:

CH

Well guys n girls i'm going in the morning.... can't fookin wait!!! in the words of Keith Lemon..... OOOOOSE!!

See you on the other side.

CH

Well guys n girls i'm going in the morning.... can't fookin wait!!! in the words of Keith Lemon..... OOOOOSE!!

See you on the other side.

CH

Well I'm in the dam and i'm very stoned, the tangerine dream is a real cup winner. Had 16 strains since sunday afternoon. Spent the day on Haarlem today, went to wortles sensi and wortles sativa. Great hash.

CH