Vaping Qs

JimmyPage

Hi guys,

currently the Mrs and I have 3 joints a night (we smoke anyway, so tobacco isn't a problem). I use about .4/.5 of a gram a night in these 3 joints.

Due to a shitty harvest (see weather :() we've got less than I would have liked left ... I don't think it will last us the 3 months till our next grow.

Have frequently read vaping uses less material than rolling, is this my correct understanding of it ?

Have also gathered that THE vapouriser to get is a volcano - bloody expensive, but if it means you use less weed, then it might pay for itself by avoiding needing to pay for the weed.

We like to sit outside, just before bed, and toke ... can you use a Volcano outdoors ? Are they easy to pass between people ?

as always, thanks, peace and love, guys ...

Note to Lake-Palmer: No need for a diagram, m8.

the volcano will use more weed than the herbal aire dude ..just saying ..a pea sized bit will get 3 people high in a herby ..you need a little more in the cano ..so theres positives an minuses with vapes ..

i think the iolite ones look fab. i think i'll get one of those at some point. entirely portable vapage! i can't say how efficient they are but i'm guessing they are ok.

Guest Nunsacred

a volcano - bloody expensive, but if it means you use less weed, then it might pay for itself by avoiding needing to pay for the weed.

We like to sit outside, just before bed, and toke ... can you use a Volcano outdoors ? Are they easy to pass between people ?

as always, thanks, peace and love, guys ...

Note to Lake-Palmer: No need for a diagram, m8.

Yes any of the decent vapes should pay for itself within 18 months by doubling the efficiency per gram on smoking.

I'd say a whip-based delivery must be a better choice in the windy outdoors :) but you'd probably be wanting to do it indoors anyway. The vape fumes smell doesn't ruin carpets and curtains like smoke does - I can get away with it indoors, almost.

While i love my iolite, gotta say it gets hot too quickly on a good sesh.

Read a recent review on here about the silver surfer vape, sounded well worth a look. CC

My volcano paid for itself in 6 months. 2 1/2 years down the line it has really covered its purchase price!

Can use outside but no need, it doesnt smell like smoking and the vapor smell soon goes. Easy to pass around. For a minimum fill on a volcano chamber you are looking at 0.2-0.3g, from this you will get 3 volcano bags (on setting 6). Please note that the high is different from smoking mixed spliffs, most of my mates find it much stronger and more motivational than couch lock even with indicas, still not as strong as a pure spliff (but obviously they will have much more herb in them).

There are many other cheaper vapes that do the job if you cant afford a volcano.

Hope this helps

Weeds

I reckon you want a whip based vape too. I wouldn't bother with the iolite, I found it didn't pack much of a hit at all but maybe that's because Im used to my Extreme Q, the vapour is much much thicker than an iolite. One thing I will say is its nothing like smoking at all. Bare that in mind. Don't you know someone you can borrow one off to get a feel for what it is like? Would be a shame to spend a couple/few hundred quid to find vapeing isn't for you!

i heart my iolite.

i use 0.3 and it last much longer than 1 bong hit.

this month im surrounded by decent ounces, broke, but chilling.

get an iolite but dont expect too much.

ef

or a magic flight launch box, i hear theyre sweet.

the iolite is a nice bit of kit but it suffers from two things ..one is the static temp scale ..it wont vape hash very well and the temp setting allows for only one type of high ..variable temps give different effects ..and two the moutpieces are a bugger especially if you go to pick it up by it then its on the floor or the stem has snapped ..they do have replacement stainless steel mouthpieces now though

I have both the iolite and the volcano and I use 0.3 gram in the volcano which gets me and the wife suitably wasted for an evening :) the iolite is also great but only if its all yours not for sharing :) We used to use an eighth a week when smoking weed with baccy having 2 long spliffs per night, now we use 2.1 grams per week so quite a decent saving :) and we get a lot more wrecked on the vape :)