vapourises? any good?

sikovdeelas

Personal opinion yes quality ones are great ie volcano etc. Cheap ones are shit.

Different kind of high, more head high than body. I find they dont effect my breathing (I have asthma) if I take it easy on them, where as smoking pure spliffs leaves me breathless.

I gave up smoking fags with the help of my volcano and is certainly a stronger clearer high than smoking with baccy.

To me they are worth the money but its horses for courses and not everyone likes them.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Weeds

Personal opinion yes quality ones are great ie volcano etc. Cheap ones are shit.

Different kind of high, more head high than body. I find they dont effect my breathing (I have asthma) if I take it easy on them, where as smoking pure spliffs leaves me breathless.

I gave up smoking fags with the help of my volcano and is certainly a stronger clearer high than smoking with baccy.

To me they are worth the money but its horses for courses and not everyone likes them.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Weeds

I have an extreme-q 4.0 and it's really good ...