Fantastic Artwork

Los Guys

Hi Guys,

I was looking at some of the artwork on the forum, and it's fantastic, just goes to show, 'anything you can do, we can do better, stoned.'

We are a band, you can listen Here

We have a Ep up for general release (sept we think), which, as yet has no artwork.

If any of you guys fancy skinning up some artwork, that would be great.

The Ep will be titled, 'Gettin down with the Fungus Mungus', if you get chance watch the video for a laugh.

If we use one, we'll sort some credits and ting :unsure:

You can email me from the site

Los Guys

If you can give us some idea of what you are looking for , for instance , do you simply need a cover image designed or do you want the full sleeve designed band logo and everything ? what sort of style are you looking for ? stuff like that .

If you can furnish us with a bit more information I'll give it a shot .

Ok

Band : Los Guys

Title : 'Get Down with the Fungus Mungus'

We were just looking for a cover image, say 400 400 pix, (but if you wanna do front and back cover, thats fine)

Track listing

1. Get Down with the Fungus Mungus

2. Assasin of Youth

3. Moholerhe

4. Hard as a Moose in da Hoose (Soft Granny Mix)

The Cd will also contain a CD Rom track with extra features.

The song contains marijuana refrences, although we dont wanna hype that too much on the cover, as it will scare those radio types..lol

We sometimes carry a mexican theme on stage, maybe that could be in there, it's up to you. I would suggest having a Listen to our songs to get a feel for us, were quite a fun band.

Any more questions just let me know... :smoke:

Yeah I certainly got the south american thing listening to the tracks , not sure if it's quite my cuppa tea but I did find it strangely compelling .

Anyhoo , I think I can do something with this , give me a few days and I'll see what I can come up with . :smoke:

OK , see what you think to this , the design is taken from the aztec calendar or sunstone , it's a design symbolic of mexico so I guess it should fit your theme very nicely .

Let me know what you think , I'll probably tweak it up some more , if you decide to use it let me know and I'll send you the original photoshop file with all the layers and stuff .

post-67-1087111146.jpg

yeah I was kinda worried that I may have crammed too much detail in , I could just focus on the center of the image and enlarge it a bit to cut out some of the detail if you like , I'll give it a try anyhow and see how it looks .

ok here's a quick reworking of the idea , less detail , it needs tightening up though as it looks a bit stretched now , but if you like where I'm going with this I'll put some hours in and get it looking better .

post-67-1087204154.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...