romoving hps yellow

s1ndr0me

hey gang,

looks like i found the right forum section. So, I'm playing around with my new camera and software trying to correct images taken of my plants under the glow of hps. Sometimes i can get the white balance looking quite good, but more often than not i cant and the pics end up lookin kinda blue. any tips or sugesstions? gotta walk the dog now, but i'll post an example when i get back

pease

If your camera has a Raw mode,shoot in that and then adjust the white balance when the picture opens in Photoshop Raw converter.If not try messing with the colour channels in Photoshop,or the custom white balance on your camera

Take a pic of a White bit of paper under the HPS light then go to menu and use that pic to set white balance then on my camera I press the White balance button in AV mode and select custom White balance

Sensi

i took some pics just as it fired up yesterday & was able to get some without lines but I usually take pics in the dark with a flash , I always seem to get better pics as the trichs etc stand out more I think anyway .

Poppa :pitchfork: