Day Trippin'

WeedIsFree

Hi guy's, basically I want to take a couple of mates to Dam in March and as it's so bloody cheap to get there I'm planning flying at about 8am to get there at like 10am and then come back on a 10pm flight or something similar. A day in the dam sounds good to me

Anyway's I haven't been back for a few years now and obviously know there's a lot of shit weed and rip off's to be had now but I just like the whole thing of sitting in a cafe getting high with no worries and want a couple of friends to try it. What I'd like to know is if anyone can recommend a few caf's within 20-30 mins of Centraal that are any good so I can pre-plan it a bit? It's just I'd like to have some idea of where to go as opposed to wandering around Dam, stoned, wondering where to go next(Been there,done that). That way we can get the most from the day.

I remember Abraxas being quite good last time I went, don't know if it still is? Got some nice chocolope from Grey area but after reading someone got sold soapbar there I'm a bit put off. Went to plenty of shiteholes last time so would like to avoid if possible this time around.

Long question short, good caf's within 30 mins of eachother and centraal please :yep:

Thanks

I'd be tempted to get a cheap room for the night and fly back sunday, still no need for any days off work and you get to spend ALL saturday night in the Dam.

Plus i don't know what they'd say at the airport if you turned up too wasted after a full day on it.

Edited by weaselteaser

Hill Street Blues and Hunters are a short walk from Central Station and worth visiting.

Just remember that wherever you go, have a look and smell of the weed before you buy it and you should be ok.

I can recommend the Chocoloupe in Hill Street Blues, but you still need to check the weed as the stock changes on a daily or even an hourly basis in the 'Dam.