What's the difference??

happyisme

Hey guys, what does it mean when a menu advertises pollen, sifting or resin, is there a major differents?? Also, what countries make the better Hash or does it not matter??

Going to the DAM next month and will like to be prepared for the good stuff.

Any help would be appreciated!!

-happy

e2s: Posted something similar in coffee shops.

Thanks

:wink:

Edited by happyisme

The Dampkrin have a good selection of hash from Marocco. Ask the bud tender about the diferent type of hash as he should know what he is talking about. Some hash is made by sieving the dry flowers, some is made by rubbing live plants.

im no expert, but imo

blacks are usually grown at altitude, and further north, charas, afgan, i find them a bit more tasty, with a heavy stoning.

the lighter brown hash is usually from morroco, the stronger, is usually the more expensive, i find as a general rule of thumb, if u squeeze it between your fingers hard, and it compreses, and goes darker, its a sign that the oils are still in the hash whatever method was used to make it

The Dampkrin have a good selection of hash from Marocco. Ask the bud tender about the diferent type of hash as he should know what he is talking about. Some hash is made by sieving the dry flowers, some is made by rubbing live plants.

Thanks Psycho for the info!!

Yeah, some of the guys has recommended the Rifman selection. And I will definitely do so!!

Cheers guy!!

im no expert, but imo

blacks are usually grown at altitude, and further north, charas, afgan, i find them a bit more tasty, with a heavy stoning.

the lighter brown hash is usually from morroco, the stronger, is usually the more expensive, i find as a general rule of thumb, if u squeeze it between your fingers hard, and it compreses, and goes darker, its a sign that the oils are still in the hash whatever method was used to make it

That seems to be a good way to check the quality of good Hash, I will give it a go, hopefully the Budtender want take offence.

Cheers southlad!!

-happy

Im not sure if the bud tender will happy at you taking the lump of hash he has and squeezing it.

Few years back I went into the bushdocter looking for some nice hash. The girl behind the counter was very nice and showed me the quality. If you can hold flame near the hash( Not over it) it should instantly start to bubble. If it doesnt you don't have top quality.

Id reccomend that you ask to see the different grades of maroc they have. Sometimes the more expensive one does not justify the price tag.

Enjoy your trip and happy smoking.

Few years back I went into the bushdocter looking for some nice hash. The girl behind the counter was very nice and showed me the quality. If you can hold flame near the hash( Not over it) it should instantly start to bubble. If it doesnt you don't have top quality.

Enjoy your trip and happy smoking.

Reading so much about Hash and differentiating the types between better to great qualities all comes down to coffee shop and price. Though one will expect what's on the menu is what you're purchasing, but how do you know, so the trust factor of friends own UK420 IS my guide. Thank you Robbo for fun wishes!!

-happy

:skin_up:

Theres a hash shop called 'Resin' and they sell a very nice selection using ice water extraction. however some of the good ones cost about 40 euro a gram from what i can remember. :wink:

Theres a hash shop called 'Resin' and they sell a very nice selection using ice water extraction. however some of the good ones cost about 40 euro a gram from what i can remember. :wink:

like the kiff