What coffee shops in the DAM have good Hash??

happyisme

My favourite is (real) moroccan hash, it is very good -and very rare.

Should you find yourself in a Moroccan coffeeshop, keep you eyes open! You may be lucky enough to get some ;) .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• happyisme

• xXEXCALABERXx

• FAI

• Ganja Gordon.

My favourite is (real) moroccan hash, it is very good -and very rare.

Should you find yourself in a Moroccan coffeeshop, keep you eyes open! You may be lucky enough to get some ;) .

B wild, what’s happenin??

Not sure of your post, every coffee shop that I visited had various types of Moroccan Hash.

What’s real Moroccan Hash, if Amsterdam doesn’t sell any??

Are you speaking of Amsterdam or Morocco in this post??

-happy

:bong:

I would add the best hash i got in amsterdam about a year ago was Het Ballonnetje's royal maroc 11 euros for 1 gram. Only smoked hash that trip and a lot of moroccan hash and this one had a decent high that was a cut above the rest, the plants genes were better you could taste and feel it. Went back to get a load more but they had sold out, but its been on their menu for a few years at least so good chance of getting it if you go i dont know how it varys from batch to batch. Still not amazing hash but very nice. About 4 years ago got nepalese from there which was realllly nice.

Thanks for the info lads.. Never never of the butters so will be trying those out.

I've always loved getting a bit of Indian charas over there, can anyone recommend a shop to pick up some good quality?

What's the crack with sending it back and grows at home, am I gonna get a visit if parcel is stopped?

thanks

Indian charas

Yeah, wish I could tell ya were to go and collect Indian Charas.

I spend a lot of time talking with various people about all qualities of Hash and Charas is considered the cream of the crop, from experienced growers.

I was told, “Go and stay a couple of weeks in Malana, if I want the best Hash.”

Have a great time, when you go to Amsterdam!!

-happy

:skin_up:

• 4 weeks later...