Desktop wallpaper for work challenge

mrrichiet

Hello all

:rofl:

I've got a new laptop for work (their property) and I wanted to upload a nice desktop picture, but obviously I can't have a big ganja leave there lol It led me to think I should photoshop one of my favourite pics but I soon realised I don't have the skill or tools to do that lol ... At that point, you good folks came to mind (more specifically Weedmonsta :D) and I thought you might enjoy the challenge, hence this topic.

Is anyone up for creating such an image? I wouldn't use it personally (i.e. copyright yours) but if this idea was amazingly successful (doubt it lol) I thought the end product might be a few cult desktops - something that will put UK420 into the annals of internet history, long after we're gone... . OK, I'm getting carried away there, but if I wasn't sober I wouldn't even be starting this topic, let alone getting fancy ideas like that in my head lol.

I just thought I'd offer up the challenge to the creative/computer literate minds here:

Can you create a desktop picture that has a subliminal ganja theme in it; something that only certain people will notice? lol

Here's an example of one that a sex pest might use lol

post-5090-1296085071_thumb.jpg

post-5090-1296085114_thumb.jpg

Thanks for reading!

post-5090-1296085095_thumb.jpg

I just envisaged a potential response to this post so I'm posting the below picture to preempt a certain someone :rofl:

lol

post-5090-1296085827_thumb.jpg

I just envisaged a potential response to this post so I'm posting the below picture to preempt a certain someone :rofl:

lol

There's no pig or eagle!

lol

There's no pig or eagle!

Ah, but there is a sublimal Noel Edmonds in there lol lol

Just been browsing the site where I got the last images from and thought I should share

post-5090-1296086396_thumb.png

Oops, that was a gif, will add the next two jpgs in the next post... (don't get excited though :D)

post-5090-1296086530_thumb.jpg

post-5090-1296086542_thumb.jpg

P.S. As soon as I get the winner :rofl: that last pic is going to become my avatar so hands off!!!

Edited by mrrichiet

That last pic is someone's already.

Goddamnnit :( I thought I recognised it :B):

Edited by mrrichiet