Has anybody tried other herbs with their weed?

maccafogo

I have just been reading the info with the volcano and it suggests lemon balm and lavender etc? Could you add these ingredients in with the smoke to aid sleep etc or just to make it different?

yeah lemon balm is like fizzy sherbert in the vape ..lavender is over powering ..but white mint ,spearmint and peppermint just make the bud ooo soooo smoooth and fresh ..i love using herbs with my herbal aire..chamomile enhances any buds that are on the blueberry end of the spectrum ,fruity strains love chamomile ..you only need a tiny amount though ..otherwise the weed taste dissapears

• 4 weeks later...

This stuff sounds like the shizzle. Legal to grow, and its a cannabis enhancer. The seeds are piss cheap too, not got round to trying it myself though.

Google Sceletium tortuosum. Its an African succulent. Gets you stoned by itself but is better with the weed.

This stuff sounds like the shizzle. Legal to grow, and its a cannabis enhancer. The seeds are piss cheap too, not got round to trying it myself though.

Google Sceletium tortuosum. Its an African succulent. Gets you stoned by itself but is better with the weed.

its also a serious plant that needs respect especially with dosages ..dont go over the 200mg mark or you`ll be shitting through the eye of a needle ..and you wont get any sleep

lol cheers for the tip Vince! I'll bear it in mind.

Does it taste nice btw?

no but then it depends how you ingest it ..give anything enough sugar and honey and it ll taste ok