How dry does your herbs need to be?

the_gee

Morning,

I've just this minute taken delivery of a new da buddha vapouriser and can't wait to get started, problem is i'm due in work in half an hour and was off sick last week so am just going to have to go in. Just wondering though, with a vapouriser, do you still need to dry your herbs out properly or can you use fresh?

Roll on 5 o clock!

Thanks

Morning,

I've just this minute taken delivery of a new da buddha vapouriser and can't wait to get started, problem is i'm due in work in half an hour and was off sick last week so am just going to have to go in. Just wondering though, with a vapouriser, do you still need to dry your herbs out properly or can you use fresh?

Roll on 5 o clock!

Thanks

It would probably still work but for taste you be far better off waiting until it was dried and cured. A mate of mine gave me some weed to try recently which was slighty damp and it overpowered the taste and not nice at all.

I recently bought myself an SSV which is very similar to the Da Budda. I'm loving it so far, so enjoy :spliff:

• 4 weeks later...

Fresh is fine. I've done it with my volcano and iolite plenty of times. Taste is affected, but beggars can't be choosers! You can also run fresh weed through a couple of times at low temps to quick dry it then skin it up!

straight off the plant gives all the flavours including the chlorophyll taste ..i actually quite like vaping fresh off the plant ..