tangerine dream rip off.

evil doctor porkchop

Hi all just thought i would see what you cool peeps on site think of dam weed ,i have recentley been well was end of november last year now but still fresh in my mind for the one reason that all the weed i tried was well to be fair shit,and before anybody trys telling me i was in the wrong shops and dont no any of the good places this is not true as have been going to dam for past ten years sometimes upto three time in a year travel a lot for work anyway the main culprit i tried was the so called tangerine dream 2010 cup winner what a pile of crap, i have personally swept up better bud of my growroom floor im serious .Now i get this weed usual young hippy stoner thinks he no,s it all telling me how this stuff will wipe me out and the taste is like nothing i have ever had ,oh how wrong he was closest that stuff gets to a tangerine is probably the stupid orange sticker they stuck on the bag as for the high well im still waiting for it to happen and the price of the crap out there now is ridiculous didnt mind paying for top knocker stuff few years back but the stuff i saw on this trip was disgraceful come on dutch peeps sort it out .seems to me that all the bud i tried has been picked way to early as it has no taste with shit highs i can only assume that the growers cant keep up with demand so are chopping plants at earliest moment, this is my theory anyhow was wondering what others think, and also some of the people working in certain coffeshops their manners were well they had none, oh and grey area your weed is horseshit and staff are total ediots spent half hour queing up while the ediot spent his whole time ignoring us and talking to some pig of a bird about skateboarding asshole,your yellowcab sucks your grey crystal is nothing reckon i could smoke your whole stock and still walk out feeling normal anyway sorry am getting wound up just thinking about it almost like these shop owners just think we are all numtys now who dont no are shit. Well heres to you dam the buds i have seen from members on this site alone shit all over your second rate commercial bush weed for want of a better word dudes and dudesses on this site keep up the excellent work and hopefully dutch coffeshop owners will realise that are english homegrown is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than your shite. :fuckyou:

Edited by evil doctor porkchop

:v: i aint been to the dam for a couple of years now,as the bud is shit.. and we went all over the place.evern the good shop in arnem ,had crap bud/tumbuled maybe :ouch: . i ended up just smoking bubble hash,and t/ball... now i grow my own,and its banging .. oh and the chemical feed the dutch use,makes the bud taste the same. its gone down hill like a bowling ball. shame :fuckyou:

:wink: i aint been to the dam for a couple of years now,as the bud is shit.. and we went all over the place.evern the good shop in arnem ,had crap bud/tumbuled maybe :yep: . i ended up just smoking bubble hash,and t/ball... now i grow my own,and its banging .. oh and the chemical feed the dutch use,makes the bud taste the same. its gone down hill like a bowling ball. shame :wassnnme:

Hi smokie 1 yeah your totally right mate it has gone well down hill i for one certainly wont be goin back not for the weed anyhow and i did not realise about them all using same nutes because we all thought they tasted the same as well bastards aye,just stick to smoking me own stuff and drooling over all the buds on here cheers dude.

Have to agree with everything you say. I have been a shit load of times from around 1999, last trip was back in September after not being there for 3 years. I won't be back.

My mate bought a bit of hash out of one of the shops and when he went back to complain that it was crap the guy just shrugged his shoulders. The mate told him infront of a shop packed with customers to put it in the bin which he did.

flying out on 21st feb, going to avoid Barney's & all the coffeeshops in the Red Light area. We are going to Haarlem on the 2nd day to try the bud there.

gotta say last time i went late last year, will be the last time i visit the dam

The bud has most defo gone down hill over there, and the prices have rose madly.

oh and grey area your weed is horseshit and staff are total ediots spent half hour queing up while the ediot spent his whole time ignoring us and talking to some pig of a bird about skateboarding asshole,your yellowcab sucks your grey crystal is nothing reckon i could smoke your whole stock and still walk out feeling normal.

Every now and then one can find a half decent piece of hash in Amsterdam, reading the reviews on the grey area ( wow, oooh, amazing, ect ) I paid a visit and tried the "golden soles" lol Now I know most hash available in the city is an innocuous placebo but the gray area is the clear winner for the "HardTimes Pisspot Cup" providing me with Soapbar for the first time in Amsterdam. Disgusting.

Fairplay lads your comments had me rolling up glad to no im not the only one who has been dissapointed with the dam of late they can blow that shit out of thier asses while all taking a giant canal boat to weed school to relearn what good bud is.

I have been to the dam just over 20 times, between 2003 and 2010(what can I say, it's a gerat place :spliff: ). I have to agree unfortunately.

When I first went out there I remember the first place we went to was abraxas, asked for something strong, can't remember what it was now but I know we were still sitting there 3 hours later and I could have wrote our conversation down on the back of a fag packet :(

I brought a load of samples back last time, haze, chocolope etc, and ended up smoking my own weed first. the kick just wasn't there, very weak stuff.

If they end up making it a local's only pass system the weed quality will have to improve or they will go out of business(can't rip off locals). It's just a shame we won't be able to try any of it.

I went to rotterdam for new years eve 2 years ago, and the smoke in the coffee shops there was far better, which I think was due to the fact there were less tourists.

adp

To true darkplace its a shame such a great city with top people love the dutch ,can only think that the evil money has started to rule most of the shop owners heads, spoke to a friend last nite he knows someone who took their own weed out there on a recent stag do says it all really.

Myself and otherwise Lac got back a few days ago. We went on a mission to try strains we were thinking of growing, almost everything got crossed off the list as not worth it. A couple of strains we're good but only one stood out but that was grinspoon and with flower times like that, no chance. I no longer have any reason to go to the dam as I've seen the City a hundred times.

Edited by Thommygunn

We went on a mission to try strains we were thinking of growing, almost everything got crossed off the list as not worth it.

Hi Thommygunn you can't be sure if the strains are actually what the coffeeshops say they are. When I go I usually ask to see a selection and have noticed alot of them are the same shit just in different containers.

Oh dear... Is it really that pants?

Have always dreamed of going over with the milf to taste a variety of greens....

But its not sounding good is it???

Are there no good reports? No true professional/connoisseur grow coffee shops to visit and be proud of???

In hope... :skull:

Oh dear... Is it really that pants?

Have always dreamed of going over with the milf to taste a variety of greens....

But its not sounding good is it???

Are there no good reports? No true professional/connoisseur grow coffee shops to visit and be proud of???

In hope... :lucky:

There are good reports and you certainly must visit, just some of us have noticed that things have changed and changed again since the old days, most of the shops sell great weed but then you go back sometime later and the variety may not be available or you will notice that the weed you are shown looks and acts quite differently... lol

Check out the sticky on coffeeshops here, My gripe is when I am looking for something special and pay special the cannabis received can be... ...roughly the same or lesser in quality, Then again there may be some potent strains available when you visit so all the above will be melt into insignificance.

These days I am satisfied to visit a local bar for local people where the weed is always called white widow regardless of variation, but the quality is consistently good and good value.

Regarding connoisseur coffeeshops, you'll know it when you see it, Look for frosting lol as seen on UK420.

Guest funkfarmer(sb)
We went on a mission to try strains we were thinking of growing, almost everything got crossed off the list as not worth it.

Hi Thommygunn you can't be sure if the strains are actually what the coffeeshops say they are. When I go I usually ask to see a selection and have noticed alot of them are the same shit just in different containers.

exactly...i've done a little back and forthing to a'dam as has a friend,and sometimes the bud can be a bit shit.I do believe there are/were a coffeeshop or two that were a better bet than others but mostly i have to agree;there are some terrible attitudes on behalf of the 'dealers' in coffee shops,BUT,i imagine they have to deal with a lot of twats,stoned.If you go a couple or few times in one year its very common to go to your favourite coffeeshop of the last trip,buy your favourite bud of last time and it be day/night different to what you smoked before...i'm sure as stoners there must be times when the shop owners can't be bothered to reprint menus so they just substitute the missing one for whatever else they may have access to that is similar in terms of sativa/indica appearance,effect etc. also I think certain things get a name for themselves at cup time then other people grow it and get a different pheno to the cupwinning growers pheno and confusion can creep in there too...

its very rare that ive smoked something in a'dam,loved it,bought seeds and grown the same pot that i fell in love with