vaping trim instead of making hash:

Lotofago

Is trim "harsh" to vape like it is to smoke or as I suspect does it just taste the same as vaping bud but not as strong?

If it aint harsh I think I'll vape my way though it instead of doing an extraction

cheers

Loto

• Like 1

Vaping trim, tastes of vaping trim! More tar in it that will be heading for you lungs mate!

Go for an extraction and don t forget to save your vaped remain to make cannabutter (if you dont blast it!) see below sig for details to how to do it and how good it is!

Weeds

Guest Nunsacred
If it aint harsh I think I'll vape my way though it instead of doing an extraction

Don't bother with big fan leaves, but the bud leaf trim seems fine to me in my volcano.

It doesn't taste great, but not bad either, and it does pack enough of a punch to be worth it.

Sometimes I use that instead of stronger bud if I've got to get something done but can't resist a blast.

Everyone's different but I'd rather have an ounce of mild strength green than 1g of strong extract.

E2a it probably depends on your vaporiser. Little bits of leaf tend to singe and burn too easily for comfort in some, I reckon.

Edited by Nunsacred
  • Like 1

Vaping trim, tastes of vaping trim! More tar in it that will be heading for you lungs mate!

Go for an extraction and don t forget to save your vaped remain to make cannabutter (if you dont blast it!) see below sig for details to how to do it and how good it is!

Weeds

Dont get ya Weeds mate. surely the tar content in the resin is the same as it wud be in bud?

Vape is soon to be the V tower (when it arrives) the cheaper version of the Extreme Q from Airizer.

dont know if its any good for vaping solids

The Dopefiend said that he uses "used" vape as a base to rest the hash on. This was in a Volcano where the chamber is quite large.

Blank

Weeds

Dont get ya Weeds mate. surely the tar content in the resin is the same as it wud be in bud?

Vape is soon to be the V tower (when it arrives) the cheaper version of the Extreme Q from Airizer.

dont know if its any good for vaping solids

Im sure there is a higher tar content in the leaf, at the least you need to vape much more of it to get high than bud. Cant beat a bit of bubble or bho...or even nice cannabutter.

theres defo more tar in leaves but the idea of vaping is so you dont get tar an other nasties so if you vape it on the right temp you sould find its like weed but not as strong an not so good on the taste depending on the vape you use.

so it should be fine ive never really done it but i may try it someday, il probably prefer to make some BHO or hash to smoke instead tho. ti comes down to personal preference at the end of the day.

• Like 1

theres defo more tar in leaves but the idea of vaping is so you dont get tar an other nasties so if you vape it on the right temp you sould find its like weed but not as strong an not so good on the taste depending on the vape you use.

so it should be fine ive never really done it but i may try it someday, il probably prefer to make some BHO or hash to smoke instead tho. ti comes down to personal preference at the end of the day.

thats what I wud ave thought.

I'll let you know how I get on when the fuckin thing arrives, no leaf will be safe!