vape thru bong , where to get glass?

smokinweedgi

hi folks im going to set up my vap thru a water bong can anyone reccomend uk sellers of decent bongs /glass work

im not sure how it all goes together but vape with whip on thru connection(need to get right size )into bong (again with correct size bong head )

so anyone help me out with sites to get these tapered connections and a nice wee bong

thanks

Guest 2hi2try

Click on the Ali-Bongo link below, I got my 46cmx50mm glass for £20.

They have the 19mm fitting I think you require.

Edited by 2hi2try

ok so were gettin technical

18.8mm drop pipe guage ?

so i have found suitable bong i think with above 18.8mm pipe guage,

any idea about connection for whip into bong??

extreme q vape if that makes a difference

thanks for help

3 part bong

Height: 300mm / 11.8"

Wallthickness: 4mm

Drop pipe gauge: 18,8mm

Mouthpiece diameter: 40mm / 1.6"

ok so i have found this possible bong made by weedstar never heard fo them will this work and where could i find connection from whip to this 18.8mm drop pipe gauge?

thanks for any help

hya mate, the connections that come with it are 18.8mm,this is what I do :wink: you can buy the elbows,soak the tube in really hot water to soften before taking them off or on.

post-49484-1294242471_thumb.jpg

Extreme bongin works a treat,you can get more in yerself with each huff lol

Edited by happyvappy

nice set up thats exactlly what i want, lookin at the kit with the vape looks like you get 2 elbows with it, a extra one for the ballon set up, so looks like i just need a bong with this 18.8 fitting on it

on the above set up do you have a bought piece between bong and elbow? or do you fit elbow straight on bong with part of bong bowl removed?

need to get this right

thanks

Yep you got it, the elbow slots perfectly into the downpipe of an 18.8mm,3 part bong with the bowl removed.

I had to get a 14-18 converter downpipe for it to work on my bong.

i get my glass from ...... imo best glass collection out there thats uk based. when its in stock.

Edited by withnail
to remove shop name as per our rules on advertising...thanks