Back to the Dam Feb 2011

cheesehead

Hi,

Well my girl got me a trip to the dam for xmas and i'm getting the hotel for my bday so feb 20th i'm off.

After my last visit in April 2010 i will be doing things different this time. I really struggled to get stoned last time and was not very impressed with the weed or resin out there, but then again i did smoke an oz of the finest cheese the week before i went.

When i say i never got stoned i really did not get stoned, i tried so hard :unsure: in two days i smoked 16 1gram bags of green and 3 grams of high grade (poor grade) resin.

So then folks this time i wanna get waisted!! so come on guys n gals spread the love and tell me where's best to score some dynamite green that's gonna do the job : )

What was the ched like? Was it the UK cut?

The cheese was SHIIIIIIT!! tasted like horse feed..... go it from greenhouse and trust me it aint the uk cut at all. The taste was so rank and really weak...... not a patch on the uk cut. If you want good cheese got homegrown fantasy..... always the best cheese in the dam, and it's the uk cut ; )

For good smoke I use:

Green Place

Dolphins

Popeye

Bluebird

Get yourself a train to Haarlem for better prices and usually much better gear.

ATB

I've got Anyday on my list, and it turns out the hotel is right by Resin so i'll be popping by there for some good hash.

as soon as you get to the dam ,leave

haarlem by train is where you wnt to go

I usually stay at one of WW's (Haarlem) and always have an excellent time, the 'Dams the pits for anything that you could call 'quality' as it's sold on tourism and a toorist will buy anything. Remember that there are other shops in other towns in cloggyland. :smoke:

as soon as you get to the dam ,leave

haarlem by train is where you wnt to go

I usually stay at one of WW's (Haarlem) and always have an excellent time, the 'Dams the pits for anything that you could call 'quality' as it's sold on tourism and a toorist will buy anything. Remember that there are other shops in other towns in cloggyland. :rofl:

Cheers for the heads up on Haarlem bro, i've been looking at Willie Wortles all last night and i'm most impressed!!

I get to the dam on a sunday afternoon so we've decided to get up early on monday morning and get our selfs on the train to Haarlem.

Can't wait to go now and get stoned as rat in a lab!! haha :wink:

I'll be taking some pictures of my purchases with a full smoke report when i get back..... mind you i might do it real time from my android phone if i can hijack some wifi.

Cheers ....... CH

Edited by Owderb

the 'Dams the pits for anything that you could call 'quality' as it's sold on tourism and a toorist will buy anything

I dont care what anyone says about Dam i think its great and this tourist here doesnt buy just anything :rofl:

If you dont like it then dont go.....simples............I'll be there tomorrow morning till Monday and I can assure you I'll have a great time and I WILL find some nice smoke, and I WILL get stoned :yep:

I really struggled to get stoned last time

There must be something wrong with you :wink:

Owd

Edited by Owderb