arizer extreme q usage tips

smokinweedgi

hi folks ive just bought a arizer extreme q(*140 quid delivered to my door) ,cant wait for it to get delivered

im kinda a heavy joint smoker (all day, every day) so im gona try get off the baccy and maybe cut down on total weed consumption

so anyone got any tips for how to work this vape best ?ive never owned a vape before just toked on a few in the dam

starting temps and amount of weed to put in ect

diff temps for whip /balloon usage

thanks

fuckcombustion.com is a vape dedicated site with loads to read about the Extreme Q. This is a good place to start click :wink:

as far as temps go you're going to want it pretty high if you smoke a lot of spliffs so as to get 'the feel' of taking a big hit like you would a joint. At east 210 I'd say. Any lower and you're going to think its shit :wacko: I also find it takes about 10 minutes to really kick in properly, but that could just be me. I find the bag a better method of delivery now as its a measured amount. My bag is half the size of the normal one, a perfect lung full. I started out using the whip because it gives the feel of smoking, the only problem I found with this was I would do to much and end up completely fucked lol

hope this helps :unsure:

TYS

Edited by TYS

fuckcombustion.com is a vape dedicated site with loads to read about the Extreme Q. This is a good place to start click :rofl:

Nice one, mate - I'm a very happy owner of the Extreme Q, so I'll have a good read of that.

lol

fuckcombustion.com is a vape dedicated site with loads to read about the Extreme Q. This is a good place to start click :wanker:

Nice one TYS!

I'll save that websie for the future - moving to vap is the way for me and the missus.

PE

off the fleabay, could of got it a for 135 with a 2 piece grinder but for 143£ it comes with 3 piece grinder , coming from the states fair bit of that is postage ,seller has 100% rep and had like 40 sold and 40 available seemed a good deal did a bit of research and happy with the price

just takin a gamble with the tax had 3 leds lights thru from states only payed tax on 1 of em ,not to bothered as i was about to get a volcano for 350quid until i done some research

ive had one of these for a year now, i also had a volcano then sold that and just had my new volc arrive an hour ago, i missed it so much i had to get another.

anyway the arizer is a great lil device, comes with all sorts of stuff you tend not to get with the volc. imho it doest really work well forbags if youve never tried a volcano you will probably think its still pretty good bag wise, i really think it shines as a whip system, lots of people recommended i put the weed in the gauze in the elbow of the whip an not in the actual filling chamber as it gives a much better hit, but im used to putting half a gram in my volcano as im a heavy toker so when i come to attempt to put it into the elbow like advised i could only fit a small fraction of my needed amount in there i tried it an didnt get a big enough hit to get me high so i filled it up properly an it worked perfectly, aftera few hits an once youve given the weed a lil stir i found the elbow gauze would become packed with bud anyway id have to often empty this back into the filling chamber but it was never a real problem.

the remote is a cool device although ive never actually needed to use it an i think mine might have broken or the batteries went very quickly.

if yoru a heavy toker then id reccomend putting a spliffs worth in the filling chamber as normal an see how that goes if its too much weed an you can get high off less then try just packing the elbow with weed instead an see how you get on.

now unfortunately in my opinion the arizer can not compare to the volcano so it will get left in the cupboard now. it just doesnt get me quit as stoned for some reason an the volc is more user friendly.

but if youve never had a vocl you really wont know wot im on about the arizer will get you pretty mashed anyway.

the last thing i ordered from the states was a wii game manhunt 2 an the conversion disc wotever its called an i got charged 40 or 50 quid for a 25 quid game cos of some stupid postage import bullshit, i had paid postage for it there but apparently it wasnt enough so if i didnt pay i wouldnt get my game an would have lost the whole amount of money. it wasnt off fleabay it was from an actual game import site. hopefully this doesnt happen to you.

i just paid £280 for my volc classic from uk supplier. could have got the digi for 350-70 depending where i went. i wouldnt buy the digi verison anyway cos the seem to break a lot the classics are much more robust. they also changed some bits on the volc aswell, its now shinier an heavier than it was etc.

Edited by Grimweeder

I've got an Arizer and its good but im thinking about getting a Volcano as i only ever use the bag on the Arizer and i often hear that nothing touches the Volcano for the bag method. Plus the remote doesnt work anymore and i broke that glass bit inside so the bowl doesnt sit very well anymore :rofl:

still waiting for it

thanks for replies/advice

im gonna use the whip most of the time ,the balloon function just for partys or when the lads r round at weekends furra laugh

not touched a vape for about 10years so im sure it will get me stoned enough

just trying to find some nice glass now, the glasswork has progressed a lot since i bought any(late 90s) ,ashcatchers(wtf r they about?)

showerhead diffusers (look real good) so many im havin trouble pickin 1

thanks again

I've got an Arizer and its good but im thinking about getting a Volcano as i only ever use the bag on the Arizer and i often hear that nothing touches the Volcano for the bag method. Plus the remote doesnt work anymore and i broke that glass bit inside so the bowl doesnt sit very well anymore :)

You can get the replacement glass bit from a guy on ebay (his username is goodgets_uk) for £15 :stoned: