Oldskoolsmoker's sweet seeds sweet shop. Jack47, s.a.d, C Caramel

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Guest oldskoolsmoker

great diary mate, and great results to match :guitar:

top job oss :yep:

thanks fella hope you had a good weekend :smokin:

oss

Look at them there Jars of joy :notworthy: at last you can sit back, relax & enjoy the well earned friuts of your labour, :smoke:

great diary mate atb SC :yinyang:

Congratulations on this fine harvest oldskoolsmoker, sounds like you will have some lovely flavours in those jars and i can bet you cannot wait to sit back and enjoy these beautys.

I've got my eye on the cream caramel for sure.

All the best mate :skin_up: .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldskoolsmoker

thanks for the nice words SC Amnesia and FG :yep:

The time has come for some SMOKE REPORTS :yahoo:

first up

Cream Caramel 1

post-51958-0-07939300-1304588236_thumb.jpg

post-51958-0-39335400-1304588248_thumb.jpg

This girl smells like jelly babies, candy kind of smell :wub: and the smell is getting better over time in the jars :yes: also the smoke is getting alot sweeter to, the taste is getting very much like its smell as you exhale which i am very happy because about 10 days ago there was not much taste just shows you what a bit of curing in the jars can do.

i can see it getting better over time to if i can leave it that long :skin_up:lol

The high is very head clear but with quite alot of body stone but still got on with my day with no problems nice evening smoke for sure :skin_up:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Next up

Cream Caramel 3

post-51958-0-26416500-1304589385_thumb.jpg

post-51958-0-01006100-1304589401_thumb.jpg

This pheno was alot different to the CC1 as you can see still has that sweet candy smell but when smoking her she tastes alot different i could not get my head round it sort of like liquorice and the smoke is so smooth on this pheno cn hardly feel the inhale :B):

The high is very head high with not much body which is great for my daytime smoke and i find if im to mashed off smoking something else and all monged out this sorts me right out :spliff:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Next up

S.A.D

post-51958-0-32861100-1304590744_thumb.jpg

post-51958-0-92131800-1304590762_thumb.jpg

What can i say about this well its Fooking lovely very morish indeed :skin_up::smokin:

Got a very sweet fuel fruty smell as soon as i open up my jar it stinks mmmmm :wub: nice sweet aroma of this girl

The high is lovely should name it happy the feeling is very enjoyable puts smile on my face for sure :badass: makes you feel very relaxed and is quite strong but not overpowering top smoke :smokin:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Next up

The almighty JACK47 from cutt

post-51958-0-89906700-1304592100_thumb.jpg

post-51958-0-60691000-1304592114_thumb.jpg

i love this smoke to bits over the last 16 years i have smoked so many flavours and this comes in my top 5 :yes: its like citrus lemon with that hint of haze :inlove: very nice smoke and a high to die for, very strong body and head high of this girl, smoke to much and be ready for a stoneover in the morning :ouch: this girl has everything going for her :smokin:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

next up is

Mohams Ram :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

post-51958-0-87017200-1304593026_thumb.jpg

post-51958-0-78749200-1304593043_thumb.jpg

very earthy spicy smell to this girl different to anything i have smelt before very nice spicy taste to, differnt and i like it :smokin:

Bewarned though she is a creeper smoke a fat one and give her half hour and your on yer back very strong smoke and my new bedtime one for sure

well thats it hope you enjoyed following me on the this sweet seeds diary

been a pleasure growing these strains thanks to everyone envolved to get this great comp going and to everyone that popped in :yep:

happy growing peeps

oss :smokin:

Edited by oldskoolsmoker

Congrats on the very nice harvest oss, top grow, diary and smoke report and some of them buds look mighty tasty!

Enjoy your fruits :hippy:

Top work OSS, great diary, super healthy plants right up to the end, and you had the patience to wait for your harvest, and what a harvest, just look at the end results, top quality buds, with great photos through-out your journey, Sweet Smokes my friend :yinyang: SC

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Big up OSS! Great diary, nice fat buds, congrats mate :bong:

cheers fella glad you like it :smokin:

Top work OSS, great diary, super healthy plants right up to the end, and you had the patience to wait for your harvest, and what a harvest, just look at the end results, top quality buds, with great photos through-out your journey, Sweet Smokes my friend :yinyang: SC

thanks again fella for the kind words :yep: was my first grow without any problems hope it stays like that :yes:

take it easy

oss :smokin: