Anyone tried the Easy Vape Digital Vaporizer

Guest 2hi2try

Guest 2hi2try

A Youtube search would find one. They're £45 inc p+p. They're digi and work by pulling air through the weed rather than it sitting on a hot plate like the £20 jobbies. If noones tried one I may well get one to rad test.

With vapes I think you get what you pay for, there are plenty of reviews online for this vape, goggle the name + review. One even commented how they "upgraded to a vapir one" and that was much better and I can assure you that unit is crap.

Everyone I know who bought a cheap vape (even 2 in some cases) ends up buying a more expensive unit. The vapes use so much less weed they pay for thereselves very short time.....or if they are cheap units they never work properly and end up gathering dust on a shelf.

Dont waste your money mate, if you want any recommendations just ask.

Weeds

Good question 2hi and helpful response Weed.I"m looking at them myself.The old folks give me a tonne for Christmas,and with my life savings i should have about £150 to spend.This is a major purchase for me so i really don"t wanna get my pants pulled down!

The price difference is staggering between £40 (the crap ones) and £300 (one of those top of the range,Volcanos,designed by Nasa looking Motherfuckers!)

Cheers for any advice

Easyvape certainly looks the part.....its not unlike the silver surfer in that it has the ceramic heater bit at a decent angle....

Some other vapes have this ceramic bit sitting vertically and you literally have to turn it upside down to put the glass whip on or your weed falls out!

As weeds says tho you seem to get what you pay for..... lol

Check through the vape section mate plenty of good advise there. The cheapest effective table top that I know of is da buddha. I own a silver surfer which is the same (but with extra glass for looks) and it it is the bollocks, I find it more effective than my volcano but not as controllerable temp wise. I also own an iolite which I wouldnt bother unless you really need a portable unit as it is not that good but better than nothing when out and about.

If any others catch your eye let me know I may of tried them or know someone who has.

Weeds

Cheers Weeds,tempted with Da Budda,its £139.99 with all the extras so its within my price-range.In your opinion though mate should i hold on and get the silver-surfer (its forty notes more)

Guest thousandyardstare
Cheers Weeds,tempted with Da Budda,its £139.99 with all the extras so its within my price-range.In your opinion though mate should i hold on and get the silver-surfer (its forty notes more)

Check out fuckcombustion.com for reviews on just about every vape on the planet!

if your going to spend another 40 quid then its worth looking into either a 2nd hand volcano classic ,a new herbal aire 2.1 ,an arizer extreme ,silver surfer or da buddha ..they can all be attained for under 180 notes ..anything less is sort of cheating yourself ..theres the iolite portable vape for around 125 ..handy but still has teething probs in 2% of the models ,the magic flight launch box ..does one thing and one thing only ..vapes ..but you could probably make one ..anything else isnt really worht mentioning .. lol

i know if i had to buy a vape again i would go for either a cano ,a herbal aire or the silver surfer ..if i had to narrow those 3 down (which i did when i purchased my vape) id go with the herbal aire ..whip style ,bag style temp control thats unsurpassed ,upgradable pump ,you can run it through a bong or water pipe ,and because it pulses air rather than a pure stream makes it the most effeicent vape on the market ..but for quality of vape they are all very very similar .all are very good machines ..

Cheers Vince,very helpful indeed mate.Gonna hold on till the end of January as my bluecheese should be finished by then.And it"ll give me the time to save up.Gonna do some more research before i commit,but it looks like the silver-surfer for me.I"m always abit dubious about on-line reviews as most seem to be attached to some retailer so i prefer to ask you boys for independent points of view (this ones crackin",this ones wank ect).

Cheers!

If your not bothered about looks da budda is the same as a surfer with a ground glass connection. I bought a standard surfer then bought a GG connection as they are easier to use because they dont burn your bud as easy. My set up then set me back £245! I have noticed that some vendors on fleabay will sell a surfer with a GG connection as standard. Also the glass connection on a surfer points down so its very hard for weed to drop onto the heating element where as da buddas doesnt do this. Apart from that its all about looks, if your strapped for cash go with da buddha. They will function 99% the same in my opinion.

What Vince says is spot on in my opinion.

With whatever vape you get it will take about a week to really get to know it, dont give up!

Here is my surfer review incase it helps mate http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...0&hl=surfer

Weeds

Edited by Weedsmoker

Nice 1 Weed,i was thinking along the lines of "false economy",that the silver would save me money in the long run (as in less weed).But if its only about cosmetics i"ll go with the Budda then mate.

Ta,to you & Vince for ya help!