Vaporstar dimensions

Lotofago

Hi all,

As I say thinking of getting one of these - I want to run it through my bong (dont want to buy their glassware) but the website doesnt give the dimensions of the product and I want to be sure it will fit before I fork out the cash.

It looks like it fits into a standard bong in place of the downpipe - but the obvious question is, with the downpipe gone, wont the vapour just go straight up, without passing through the water and defeating the purpose ?

Anyone's experience well appreciated

My modification of the lighbulb method gives good results but its still a pain in the arse and the vaporstar with the GusHansen mod detailed below looks like it could be the 25 quid answer to my little stoner prayers IF and only if I can run it through (all my) bongs

any help appreciated cheers

Peace

Hi Lotofago

I use one of these, yes they fit into the down pipe on a bong, they don't need to contact any water as there is no need, no smoke, no roasting heat !

mate ... I prefer my vapour cooled with a little water and a lot of ice - I suppose I could maybe afix a tube to the end of it somehow.