launch box--> how many hits per session is right for you?

tdriver

just curious,

do you count your hits,or vape whatever is in the bowl?

i personally need 4 hits/session and i "eyeball" the amount i put in so there is nothing left on the 5th-6th hit.

i don't know what my tolerance is,i vape 3-4 times/week 1 session only. (homegrown kali mist or chronic S.Seeds)

I find 1 full 'trench' in the Launch Box gets me smiling nicely :) likewise seems to equate to 4 or 5 good hits.

What's your opinion of the Kali Mist tdriver? I've got some very fond memories of it from the late 90's...

I put in a low filled trench, only half full at most, and have 2 good hits off that, then refill....

I prefer underfilling and fewer hits as the flavour is better.

I find 1 full 'trench' in the Launch Box gets me smiling nicely :) likewise seems to equate to 4 or 5 good hits.

What's your opinion of the Kali Mist tdriver? I've got some very fond memories of it from the late 90's...

i tried kali to experience the "true sativa high" that i have read so much about.

but....

the problem is i'm "combustion free" and i don't do joint's or bongs so i never experienced a couch lock to feel the difference.....

so everything i put in my launch box feels like a "true sativa high" with very minor differences.

the difference i actually see with kali is if i vape just a little more it becomes trippy. (which i don't like)

someone suggested to draw slower to get combustion temps,

i tried that with chronic but i still didn't get that couchlock effect.........i may start another thread with this....

tbh tdriver I think a real couchlock effect is difficult to achieve with the Launch Box...

I've also got an Arizer which I can crank up to 240C before it becomes a little too much like smoking. At that temp the hit is certainly very different and much more similar to what I've been used to in the past from a bong.

Thanks for the feedback on the Kali Mist btw - I must admit I was 21 last time I smoked it and my recollection of that period as a whole is fond but unclear :doh:

I normally fill the trench up to the top and get two long draws and repeat, that hits the spot, sometimes three if i`m feeling greedy :doh: i tend to leave the vapour to collect for a while first but careful not to start burning the weed though, shaking regularly through out :headpain:

I always fill the trench to the top.

I get quite allot of hits from the box on one filling. Atleast 10. When I use it without the stem it seems to go even further have had up to 20. I am taking to it to dark brown and I constantly regrind with small plastic sharktooth grinder or my fingers until it is a very fine powder (repeated about 3 times per trench).

I'm guessing around 0.2g goes into my trench.

I use about 3-4 full trenches per day when I'm using herb. On a small break now (recently been abstaining for a few weeks then have a few days on then few weeks off works well, I turn into a lazy unmotivated slob when consuming everyday, always going for the wake and bakes, my fault lack of discipline)

christmas will be good, got a nice selection of Durban Poison, Purple Maroc and Purple Power to plough through :spliff:

It is really does not taste the best :spliff: . For me I'm not in a position to waste though. This years outdoor didn't do aswell as expected and I cant justify buying an 1/8th when I could get a load of seeds for next year season. Only consilation will be that Ill prob be dry by next spring so I wont have any excuses not to get stuck into site prep.

When I first got the box I wasn't taking the herb as far but I prefer to take it as far as possible now. Whilst the taste is not the best I get a nice couch lock effect. I am cautious not to turn it to black best I can and I guess I'm forgoing some of the health benefits taking it this far but I feel it is allot better for my lungs than chuffing on a pipe/spliff.

I use the LB most days.

I dont think you can really get a couch lock effect from it.. more of an energetic head high.

I usually weigh what I put in and 0.1g seems to almost fill the trench.

As for the taste.. I think the LB provides a great taste (the first 3-4 are great) after that the taste diminishes as you are able to blacken the herb more than most other vapes.

Couch lock (I believe) is more to do with CBDs than THCs