Pre Rolls and import weed

Robbo

Got a couple of questions for those who have been to the dam recently.

Will have the pleasure spending a couple of days in the new year. Will be on a holiday before i go to the dam so wont be smoking for a good few weeks before I go and currently I'm only consuming around a gram a week so my tolerance is shot.

1) Has anyone got any reccomendations on any coffeeshops which sell some nice import/outdoor weed. Want a gentle introduction and can also use it to smoke with some lovely hash. Good outdoor weed is great anyway. A nice sativa from thailand would be extremely uplifting for a first toke. On my 4 previous visit never sampled any of the dutch outdoor stuff either. Should be nicely cured by the time i get there january :wassnnme:

2)Pre-rolls. Are they still rolled with tobbacco? I dont smoke with tobbacco so I was wondering if they sell pure ones these days. Means I can have a bigger selection of smokes aswell cause I cant see myself getting through more than a gram a day really..but I will try my upmost but know ill be blazed within a few tokes :yuck:

Dunno, but my gut feeling on pre-rolls is I wouldn't go near them, even if they were allegedly 'pure'. Because once the herb is in a skin, you don't know what the fuck it is. Even if it's not mixed with owt, it could be the cheapest shit in the place with a sprinkle of what you actually paid for to flavour it.

Pre Rollers ???? ...

Them long things on your hands are called fingers.. Use them .....

Roll your own pal ..As Booj said .. ye dont know wat the fook is in them things..

Driptray :ninja:

ya know cos drip mentioned it , I remember in a coffeeshop in venlo geting a house joint, it was big and fat. opened it up and it had grey skuff ,now i've never seen a hash or weed this colour,most unusual. Although a lot of shops roll em from the scrapings at the counter so sometimes if you open a hash joint you'll find 3 or 4 big lumps that'd have been wasted ,dropped out.

1 shop gave you a spliff when you bought a 12 euro bag of weed , and the spliff might haved 3/4 of a gram in it if you opened it, so t'wasnt bad at all!

I said similar things to mrs JD, she agrees that they are likely to be dodgy in amsterdam, but she knows people who buy the pre-rolls in other areas, then empty them and make two spliffs out of the contents.

Edited by Jack Daniels

I said similar things to missus, she agrees that they are likely to be dodgy in amsterdam, but she knows people who buy the pre-rolls in other areas, then empty them and make two spliffs out of the contents.

:ninja: tel yer missus i said oi!

Looks like pre rolls are off the menu :P

Any opinions on import weed from the Dam. Will be making a trip to Harlaam aswell cause aint managed that before.

Just looking at going to the van gough museum .. 14 euros entry .. Think Ill be giving that a miss.

The most Ive ever managed to to In amsterdam is make it from one coffeeshop to another, could do with a few day trips if anyones got a reccomendation?

Looks like pre rolls are off the menu :ninja:

Any opinions on import weed from the Dam. Will be making a trip to Harlaam aswell cause aint managed that before.

Just looking at going to the van gough museum .. 14 euros entry .. Think Ill be giving that a miss.

The most Ive ever managed to to In amsterdam is make it from one coffeeshop to another, could do with a few day trips if anyones got a reccomendation?

its a fair price for 14 quid, you'll be over an hr looking through all his artwork and the stories behind some pieces. Timber , and roughwork I thought was the most interesting, dont miss it if you appreciate art.

escher museum ,now that my next touristy thing for the netherlands.

oh J Daniels i said 'hoi' or hello, you and your missus , although i heard shes a lekkerding :woot: !

Looks like pre rolls are off the menu :)

its a fair price for 14 quid, you'll be over an hr looking through all his artwork and the stories behind some pieces. Timber , and roughwork I thought was the most interesting, dont miss it if you appreciate art.

escher museum ,now that my next touristy thing for the netherlands.

oh J Daniels i said 'hoi' or hello, you and your missus , although i heard shes a lekkerding :spliff: !

If you want outdoor weed coffeeshop yo yo is the 1 all outdoor organic grown bud n reasonably priced supposedly their apple pie is nice too

Katsu had a great selection of Colombian, Jamaican & Thai weed the last time i was out there & Abraxas had some good swaziland weed & nice pure pre-rolled joints in a nice cardboard box. These were great for presents!

oh J Daniels i said 'hoi' or hello, you and your missus , although i heard shes a lekkerding :spliff: !

haha fair enough mate, dutch aint my strong point, have to use google. :thumsup:

Edited by Jack Daniels